All Discussions Tagged 'coming' (22)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Secular, Atheist, etc. Content Needed for My Book

Hello Friends! I am writing a book on consciousness and freethought and would like to have a section of quotes or comments from you. Not t…

Started by Charlies T. Rentz

0 Feb 18

How to convince my parents to not make me go to church?

hey all (srry bout bad spelling, doin this on mobile)) but my parents, mainly mother, wants to go to this southern baptist church. I have a…

Started by Ryan Williamson

16 Jul 9, 2013
Reply by AgeOfAtheists14

Should I tell her?

I need some advice as to what I should do. I am open about my atheism with my family and don't really worry about what they think since my…

Started by Shyanne Gold Orr

16 May 15, 2013
Reply by John Aultman

How to convince my parents to not make me go to church?

hey all (srry bout bad spelling, doin this on mobile)) but my parents, mainly mother, wants to go to this southern baptist church. I have a…

Started by Ryan Williamson

0 Mar 3, 2013

Check out the latest Thinking Atheist video!

The video is called A Minster's Son at: "The Thinking Atheist" on youtube. It talks about Free Thought Exchange and how atheists are going…

Started by Jason Testerman

3 Jan 1, 2013
Reply by Kim

My dad hates me... for not believing in God.

I've been an athiest since I was 12.  I came out when I was 13.  Ever since then my dad has hated me. [I'm 18 now!]  Even when I've been ab…

Started by Eve Knows

39 Jun 22, 2012
Reply by damian

Atheists launch grassroots campaign to get unbelievers to `come out’

SO INCREDIBLY PROUD!!! My amazing wife, Amanda Brown, just had a story published about her and our WeAreAtheism.com campaign in Religion Ne…

Started by Adam Brown

7 Nov 29, 2011
Reply by Adam Brown

Here's how to help atheist acceptance

Our local atheist group wears bright blue t-shirts with "Ask an Atheist" boldly printed front and back while we walk in pairs at events, th…

Started by Judy Saint

5 Oct 19, 2011
Reply by Steph S.

Living Under Fire

I have been an Atheist for year... as you probably would've guessed that the rest of my family are Christians (Ministers, Reverends,…

Started by Avanti

8 Sep 15, 2011
Reply by Geoff

Living Under Fire

I have been an Atheist for year... as you probably would've guessed that the rest of my family are Christians (Ministers, Reverends,…

Started by Avanti

0 Sep 10, 2011

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service