All Discussions Tagged 'comedy' (16)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

woman punches other woman in store ... another says 'ask lord for forgiveness.. haa!

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=61d_1362865860 the ending! listen to what the guy says! haaai think this is a reasonably fun share.. in the…

Started by AgeOfAtheists14

2 Apr 4, 2013
Reply by Loren Miller

Mr. Deity & the Advocate... (Dave Silverman guest appearance!)

0 Mar 3, 2013

I'd like to introduce you to the electric church.. not that Texas country singer though.. yikes! "Shoot cops!?" wow...

Sheriff's Office. "While Travis was being transported, Travis made threats to shoot and kill the troopers working the case."o.O<->hug…

2 Aug 10, 2012
Reply by Steph S.

Just a few of my funny tweets on religion/society

Of course, I'm chock full of fun one-liners, thought-provokers, and jokes. If you want more, just either follow me on Twitter or attend…

Started by George S.

0 May 30, 2012

A comedian on religion and mental illness

One of my favourite jokes. Short but sweet. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i8rLIT0RFGQ

Started by Atheist Filmmaker

1 Mar 20, 2012
Reply by ChrisC

My short film satirizing religious fundamentalism

I'm intending to make a short film from a script I've written, COMMITTED, a darkly comical satire on religious fundamentalism. I've set up…

Started by Atheist Filmmaker

0 Mar 8, 2012

Greetings from Brother Sam, somewhere in the Alleghenies

Dear Y'all, Being as how I have long considered Atheist Nexus pretty much the coolest thing, atheist-wise, ever to come down the pike, and…

Started by Sam Singleton Atheist Evangelist

3 Jun 27, 2011
Reply by Dustin Williams

Is the new SciFi movie "Paul" an atheist film?

Here's what the Catholic News Service says: "The film contains an explicit rejection of Christian faith and morals, endorsement of homosexu…

Started by Hugh Kramer

12 Mar 21, 2011
Reply by paul babcock

God the MySpace Friend

I have a bit of a passion for comedy. On an unrelated note I have a bit of a passion for horror. I find it very entertaining to make people…

Started by Michael C

0 Dec 22, 2010

James Randi said I can't call it 'shameless' self-promotion because it's redundant. So here: Watch my athiest/skeptical webseries. Please.

Can't really think of more fun way to post this than this topic. I've cross-posted this and I apologize for that, but I really feel that it…

Started by Adi Ashburner

2 Jan 28, 2010

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

Latest Activity

Patricia replied to Visvakarman Svetasvatara-Upanish's discussion Do you guys know what tomorrow is?
20 minutes ago
Loren Miller replied to Loren Miller's discussion Christmas: Behind the Curtain (The Thinking Atheist) in the group Hang With Friends
27 minutes ago
Visvakarman Svetasvatara-Upanish replied to Visvakarman Svetasvatara-Upanish's discussion Do you guys know what tomorrow is?
29 minutes ago
Patricia replied to Visvakarman Svetasvatara-Upanish's discussion Do you guys know what tomorrow is?
34 minutes ago
Warren Jappe replied to Visvakarman Svetasvatara-Upanish's discussion Do you guys know what tomorrow is?
41 minutes ago
Freethinker31 replied to Atheist Andrea's discussion Are you open about being an atheist or are you in the closet?
42 minutes ago
46 minutes ago
Bertold Brautigan replied to Visvakarman Svetasvatara-Upanish's discussion Do you guys know what tomorrow is?
46 minutes ago
Bertold Brautigan replied to Loren Miller's discussion Christmas: Behind the Curtain (The Thinking Atheist) in the group Hang With Friends
48 minutes ago
Visvakarman Svetasvatara-Upanish replied to Visvakarman Svetasvatara-Upanish's discussion Do you guys know what tomorrow is?
49 minutes ago
Bertold Brautigan posted discussions
52 minutes ago
Loren Miller replied to Loren Miller's discussion Christmas: Behind the Curtain (The Thinking Atheist) in the group Hang With Friends
57 minutes ago

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service