All Discussions Tagged 'church' (63)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

City of Oakland, California - Displays Ten Commandments at Public Property Zoo

I sent a Letter of Demand to the City of Oakland to remove this monument. Demand to City of Oakland re: 10 Commandments Letter to City o…

Started by Joey Piscitelli

38 Jun 16, 2012
Reply by Joey Piscitelli

Get the word out on FB/Twitter about Florida & Prop 8 (2012)

If you live in Florida, please learn more about Prop 8 which you will vote on this Fall, and just say NO to another way to spend your tax…

Started by debzilla

0 Jun 10, 2012

Need help!

We would love your input in picking a name and a tag line! Feel free to mix and match and let us know what is your favorite. Please see i…

Started by Jason Testerman

0 May 7, 2012

CA Atheists protest Day of Prayer

Lodi California news, the day after the National Day of Prayer on May 3rd. Local church groups gather at a Veteran's memorial between City…

Started by Sarah Elizabeth Tygert

1 May 4, 2012
Reply by Richard Goscicki

The Problem With Good People Having Faith

The typical religious person, isolated from his or her faith, probably contributes more goodness than suffering to the world. However the g…

Started by Andrew Altomare

11 Apr 17, 2012
Reply by Andrew Altomare

Creationist get tax break on Ark while higher education gets cut.

The governor of Kentucky has approved a budget that cuts 6.4% of the higher education funding and a lot of cuts to other agencies. However,…

Started by Dee Neely

0 Jan 21, 2012

Memes and political processes

People hold thoughts in their minds that influence what they say and do. Some thoughts are conscious and others are not. Environment and li…

Started by Joan Denoo

0 Jan 15, 2012

Bishops Say Rules on Gay Parents Limit Freedom of Religion. (wow brim w/hate much?)

Denying children and ~ guise of benevolent faith BS! Click this URL to get even more distracted to the main reason behind the bs $$$$ influ…

Started by AgeOfAtheists14

0 Dec 28, 2011

Speaking in churches

I am going into churches with the atheist message. I have already talked to pastors and scheduled meetings. I know, sounds crazy but it's t…

Started by Jason Testerman

23 Dec 4, 2011
Reply by annet

Need help with this one.

Every so often, I used to receive email from a certain Jesus licking idiot who, for reasons beyond me, believed I was a member of his churc…

Started by Johnsky

5 Sep 26, 2011
Reply by Johnsky

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service