All Discussions Tagged 'church' (65)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Rick Santorum rears his ugly head

Former Sen. Rick Santorum (R-Pa.), who’s reportedly gearing up for another Republican presidential campaign, told a right-wing audience thi…

Started by eric stone

24 Dec 8
Reply by eric stone

HOW to combat Churches from saturating Community Group BOARD Positions to gain Majority Votes regarding religious agenda

WARNING: As a new Marketing technique... Churches are strategically-inserting congregation members into Board/Officer positions of many Com…

Started by LBGT Atheist/Secular Humanist

0 Sep 1

The Church I was raised in..

Bread of Life Church (now New Life Church) While we attended this church throughout my childhood, there were a lot of changes. They start…

Started by Misha C

12 Jul 8
Reply by Misha C

Just one of Those Moments

What a fucking bitch: "I want my child to change so my church friends don't make fun of me". How do you forget your child's birthday three…

Started by Dustin Roy

10 Jun 5
Reply by Idaho Spud

How I respond to request for contributions to candidates

We atheists support your cause but we need your hlep in getting religion out of the government, off our backs and out of our pockets.  Help…

Started by eric stone

0 Apr 28

Atheist Church: Do we look foolish now???

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2014/01/06/a-humanistic-cult-split-in-atheist-church-movement-leads-to-denominational-chasm/   Once I got p…

Started by Greg

21 Jan 13
Reply by k.h. ky

US Catholic Bishops say we don't own our lives

I found the following paragraph in Marie Castle’s latest book “Culture Wars” 2013, SeeSharp Press, p 116.  It is taken from U.S. Catholic B…

Started by eric stone

17 Jan 5
Reply by AgeOfAtheists14

Great book for understanding how catholic church is undermining our democracy

If you want to read one of the best and most authoritative books written on how the Roman Catholic Church has planned to control and underm…

Started by eric stone

1 Dec 18, 2013
Reply by Patricia

Proof that pro-lifers fund Iran...

In a round about. laundering way.. ha. yeah one could say a gov shutdown because of some anti-abortion. or anti regulation types.. wanna..…

Started by AgeOfAtheists14

0 Oct 4, 2013

Behold. wiredcom reports on the apparent overblown elaborate sets @ megachurches n' lurches

Megachurches Use Elaborate Sets and Easy Parking to Amplify God’s Voic_Well if 'crazy' was the aim.. yeah that freakn' mega church is crazy…

Started by AgeOfAtheists14

3 Jul 29, 2013
Reply by Loren Miller

RSS

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service