All Discussions Tagged 'christmas' (15)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Season's gratings

Crassmass in the antipodes is at the height of summer. I live in an idyllic little coastal village that looks just like the one in the orig…

Started by Фелч Гроган

18 Jan 18
Reply by Richardwashington

4 Secular Ways to Celebrate the Holidays

http://voices.yahoo.com/4-secular-ways-celebrate-holidays-11673556.html?cat=34 According to the Pew Forum on religion and public life, the…

Started by Hiram

15 Dec 22, 2013
Reply by booklover

Let's all send HAPPY SOLSTICE greetings to Bill O'Reilly and all other leaders of the religious right

If this simple act of free speech and free exercise of religion is what gets these jerks mad, then let treat them to it from this day forwa…

Started by eric stone

0 Dec 9, 2013

Let's send HAPPY SOLSTICE greetings to Bill O'Reilly and all other leaders of the religious right!

If this act of free speech and the free exercise of religion is what really gets them mad, then we should treat then to it from this day fo…

Started by eric stone

0 Dec 9, 2013

War on Christmas?

Outside of celebrating family and friendship, which can and should be practiced spontaneously throughout the year anyway, I hate this time…

Started by Left of Larry

3 Nov 25, 2013
Reply by Michael Penn

Can atheists celebrate Christmas?

I say, why not? We could call it xmas. It could be a secular holiday for spending time with family and exchanging gifts. The Christians…

Started by OutlawGirl

63 Mar 19, 2012
Reply by Daniel PD

War on xmas atheists called out even post office wtf?

notice the american atheists in the mix there... billboard; behind fence? hugh?wow this xtian channel i chanced upon goes off on war on xma…

Started by AgeOfAtheists14

0 Dec 15, 2011

Post (& download) your atheist 'christmas' cards here!

Please find attached my atheist 'christmas'/seasonal card for this year. It's my take on 'The Nativity'... To download just click on the i…

Started by David Raphael

10 Dec 14, 2011
Reply by New Atheist

Atheists Who Love Christmas

I love Christmas. This is the best Christmas song ever and brings tears to my eyes every time and makes me laugh as well. http://www.youtu

Started by annet

3 Dec 4, 2011
Reply by annet

AFA wants a boycott of Chase for not having Christmas trees

Another Christian who believes they are the only ones who deserves respect and ignores the separation of church and state.FTAPerfectly sane…

Started by §kürrý

6 Dec 21, 2010
Reply by Brent Feeney

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service