Atheist Nexus Logo

All Discussions Tagged 'christian' (57)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Christian Email to an Atheist

So I got home from vacationing in Oregon and I see I have an unread email in my mailbox from one of my friends who I knew to be Christian/M…

Started by Draccataura

4 Jul 10, 2009
Reply by Jo Jerome

DUBLIN — After a nine-year investigation, a commission publishes damning report on decades of rapes, humiliation, beatings at Catholic Church-run reform schools for Ireland's castaway children.

Is there no end to this? http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/05/20/irish-reform-schools-thou_n_205719.html This Friday evening I am going t…

Started by Kitty

8 May 25, 2009
Reply by Kitty

I got this today ( YOUR THOUGHTS)

Miss California Hates Gays Comment Page Hi, you wrote me a comment on my comment about the Bible being the foundation of the US Constituti…

Started by Dre Smith

14 Apr 30, 2009

Christian Extremist Trucking Company

From Atheist Revolution: Need a Christian Extremist Trucking Company? If you own a business, you probably have a need to ship items. You…

Started by cj the cynic

10 Apr 11, 2009
Reply by cj the cynic

Social Experiment: Opening Eyes

So I just returned from a very long and eventful walk. Eventful in the sense that I spent the time thinking. I have an idea that might wor…

Started by Adam Johnson

9 Jan 17, 2009
Reply by Jerry McMasters

Unbelievable response!

This is just a post on the amazing and reassuring afternoon that I had. I'm a relatively new atheist. It's been less than a year since the…

Started by Ryan

21 Aug 29, 2008
Reply by Ryan

"Red Meat" Comic strip

Some of my favorites from the "Red Meat" comic strip involving god and a priest: On Creationism http://www.redmeat.com/redmeat/2006-02-21/

Started by dGolden

1 Aug 28, 2008

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

Nexus on Social Media:

© 2015   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service