All Discussions Tagged 'christian' (61)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Favorite Bible Verses to use against Xtians

I have seen a bunch of people quoting the bible to show the absurdity of the "moral teaching" that comes from it. I was looking to start a…

Started by Pockets

37 Feb 21, 2012
Reply by Bradley Downey

I wish this kid not to become the next McVeigh; "Kanal von LennartSB" youtube chanl

1:43Atheist are going to Hell without... 5,003 views 2 weeks ago 1:12Atheism Sucks! 81,034 views 5 months ago

Started by AgeOfAtheists14

0 Feb 17, 2012

Jewish Atheists

My jewish atheist friend has an interesting theory on why so many jews in America *are* atheists. (I know there's something intrinsically c…

Started by Angie Jackson

15 Jan 31, 2012
Reply by Clarence Dember

Whoa a thousand and climbing intros; congrats athinxus! ; ) - me.

I bet one thing that believers and non-sheep understand is universal healthcare! oh yeahhhh... try tell that to big-pharm/booze/tabbacco an…

0 Jan 29, 2012

Atheists for Adoption

I received a email with a link this morning with an interesting topic.  The article titled "ADOPT AND ATHEIST" CAMPAIGN BEGINS was released…

Started by John Spruell

4 Dec 10, 2011
Reply by AgeOfAtheists14

Herb Cain vs. ilsamo-homo-abortion-phobes' main man...

0 Nov 21, 2011

Seeds to plant?

It's been a long process.  Nine years, in fact, which, is huge for someone who is only 22!  But I'm ready to come out as an atheist, and am…

Started by Humble Pie

2 Oct 25, 2011
Reply by Humble Pie

Evidence for the historical Jesus?

I listened to an interview today with Bart Ehrman on the "Infidel Guy Show"; was a little miffed to hear Bart pull out lines such as "no se…

Started by Derek Murphy

39 Oct 12, 2011
Reply by Matt VDB

Jehovah Witnesses Trigger my PTSD

To read about how it feels to have PTSD and deal with Jehovah Witnesses please consider reading my lastest post at candipoet.blogspot.…

Started by Candi Pemberton

2 Oct 1, 2011
Reply by AgeOfAtheists14

Video depicting 3 ranting christians.

I'm not sure if this was supposed to be a joke by atheists, or if this is actually the own theists reasoning... There were so many closemin…

Started by Torkoal (Gotta catch 'em all)

2 Aug 7, 2011
Reply by Torkoal (Gotta catch 'em all)

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

MJ

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service