All Discussions Tagged 'christian' (63)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Preparing to Come Out

My husband and I both became atheists at the same time. We had been studying apologetics and reading the "New Atheist" books trying to find…

Started by Morgan West

18 Sep 1
Reply by LBGT Atheist/Secular Humanist

Anti Theist film. Is it a possiblity in America?

As many of you probably know there has been a resurgence of Christian themed movies being released theatrically. Heaven Is Real grossed 80…

Started by borisfrank

17 Jun 13
Reply by Christine

Arizona Bill will allow people to discriminate based on 'Religious Beliefs'

If passed, AZ's Religious Discrimination SB 1062/HB 2153 Bill will give people & businesses a License to discriminate against Non-Theis…

Started by LBGT Atheist/Secular Humanist

9 Feb 27
Reply by Pat

When we atheists don't know shit, are we qualified to discuss gods, heaven, hell, or life after death?

Many of us have heard the following attack. This morning a woman I know used it in a group discussion. An atheist seated next to a little g…

Started by Tom Sarbeck

24 Oct 30, 2013
Reply by Joan Denoo

Why Are So Many Christians So Un-Christian? - Amanda (my kinda gal) Marcotte

Why Are So Many Christians So Un-Chri$tian? September 26, 2013  |   In an age where your average Republican politician is thumping the Bibl…

Started by AgeOfAtheists14

1 Oct 9, 2013
Reply by paul babcock

FFRF rocks the theocracy boat yet again... blamed for putting troops in danger?! hugh!?!?

In response to the publication of the FFRF ad by the New York Times, Pam Geller of Atlas Shrugs submitted an ad along the same lines to the…

0 Jul 21, 2013

When Christians become a 'hated minority' (John Blake, CNN)

When Peter Sprigg speaks publicly about his opposition to homosexuality, something odd often happens. During his speeches, people raise the…

Started by Loren Miller

35 May 27, 2013
Reply by Loren Miller

Former Christian...

This video pretty well sums it all up... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xR8PrC7FGnU

Started by Charles Cassels

0 Feb 18, 2013

So.. freethought (i think) blogger threatens the very existence of oil wealth in Kuwait? no way..

.. it's a shame really..what happend?http://www.atheistnexus.org/profiles/blogs/now-kuwait-is-jailing-nonbelievers-for-blasphemy-really

1 Jan 20, 2013
Reply by AgeOfAtheists14

Check out the latest Thinking Atheist video!

The video is called A Minster's Son at: "The Thinking Atheist" on youtube. It talks about Free Thought Exchange and how atheists are going…

Started by Jason Testerman

3 Jan 1, 2013
Reply by Kim

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service