All Discussions Tagged 'choice' (7)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Here are the highlights of Justice Ginsburg’s fiery Hobby Lobby dissent

Here are the highlights of Justice Ginsburg’s fiery Hobby Lobby dissent * Ginsburg opens with a bang, immediately describing the decision a…

Started by Joan Denoo

9 Jul 31
Reply by Daniel W

atheism/Vegetarianism: Is there a link? Vegetarians and Meat Eaters alike please! Help with online ethnography for a postgrad..

Hello fellow atheists, My name is Rob and I am conducting an online ethnography of atheists who wish to discuss Vegetarianism. Any potentia…

Started by Robert Lawton

27 Jun 12
Reply by Luara

If we don't believe, why do we always talk about it?

OK, everyone here is an admitted Atheist.  I would love to have one string of discussion where we don't mention the thing we don't believe…

Started by Marty Heresniak

50 Apr 22
Reply by David Maxwell

Is Atheism A Choice?

The title is pretty self-explanatory. I had just assumed that after my research and falling out, I chose to be an Atheist. The other day I…

Started by Jezzy

116 Jan 29, 2012
Reply by Chris G

Black Mom Jailed for Sending Kids to White School—Grandpa Guilty of Stealing White Kids’ Education

Kelly Williams-Bolar of Ohio was sentenced to 10 days in jail and placed on three year’s probation for sending her kids to a school distric…

Started by pantagruel1

0 Jan 25, 2011

Another interesting view on homosexuality.

I was watching an interview of Australian artist Jeffrey Smart and he was talking about growing up in Adelaide in the 1950s. What was inter…

Started by Doug

0 Apr 23, 2009

Best Religion Blog

Crossposted from Bloggers and Last.fm I thought I'd let y'all know that the Bloggers Choice Awards are currently running and we have a sev…

Started by Db0

11 Jul 21, 2008
Reply by Db0

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service