All Discussions Tagged 'children' (23)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Inoculating children against religion

Hi everyone, this is my first discussion here. Pleased to meet you all! I'm a father of two young kids. The older one is in early grade sc…

Started by B Fletcher

16 Mar 21
Reply by Michael Penn

JESUS CAMP 2006

I'm a self made computer guru that has XBMC on my Windows system. It means I can watch pretty much anything I want anytime I want. Today I…

Started by Michael Penn

5 Dec 13, 2013
Reply by Michael Penn

Education, Detroit style. Template for a better future (worldwide) imho:

hrmmm... solutions indeed. imho.. the solutions begin at these 'free schools' that i keep hearing about up north. kids/young adults demandi…

Started by AgeOfAtheists14

1 May 22, 2012
Reply by John D

The kids, dammit, they're just kids! WTF!??! I hate seeing this kids as shields crap!

The moment I caught this clip in a fundy vid I said "wtf!?!?"Because u know it's true; the fraud and exploitation of it all:I tried to put…

6 Feb 2, 2012
Reply by AgeOfAtheists14

Kids say the darndest things when (in modern times) u put religion/myth in the mix:

5 Jan 30, 2012
Reply by AgeOfAtheists14

Handling soliciting situations

Yesterday morning a very pushing lady who came to my door with bible in hand. With my 3yo daughter standing next to me she smiled held up h…

Started by Brent

23 Nov 26, 2011
Reply by Paul Davis

A Child’s Nap Is More Complicated Than It Looks. NYT (the biology of it all!)

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/09/13/health/views/13klass.htmlenjoy ye parents of the modern era(s)

0 Sep 13, 2011

Child Asks "Is God Real?"

My spouse is a devout Christian and I am an atheist. Fortunately, I accept and support her and her beliefs and she does the same for me. Re…

Started by Don Pels

10 Sep 10, 2011
Reply by Don Pels

New child sex abuse reports rock clergy in Ireland and Germany

This story has everything: sex, violence, corruption, loss of innocence and, oh yes, religion...(July 13) Two unrelated reports released to…

Started by Hugh Kramer

0 Jul 13, 2011

Bringing in unknown relative--too pushy?

I have an interesting dilemma with kin-folks. I have a grandson and two nieces that don't know that I exist. I am about to change that beca…

Started by Donald R Barbera

2 Feb 17, 2011
Reply by Ken Thompson

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

Latest Activity

Malcolm Grant Hutton replied to Malcolm Grant Hutton's discussion Impossible Numbers in the Bible in the group Christian Biblical Errancy Debate
2 minutes ago
Freethinker31 liked Joan Denoo's discussion How Creationists in Texas Are Pressuring Schoolbook Publishers to Bring God into Biology
3 minutes ago
Joseph P replied to Joe's discussion The IRS Says It Will Finally Enforce the Rules Barring Pastors from Endorsing Candidates from the Pulpit in the group Atheist News
8 minutes ago
Kelvin Hilerio replied to Joan Denoo's discussion How Creationists in Texas Are Pressuring Schoolbook Publishers to Bring God into Biology
12 minutes ago
Will-I Am S. replied to scott martins's discussion IS EVERYBODY 100% POSITIVE THERE IS NO GOD?
14 minutes ago
Freethinker31 replied to scott martins's discussion IS EVERYBODY 100% POSITIVE THERE IS NO GOD?
21 minutes ago
Loren Miller replied to Joe's discussion The IRS Says It Will Finally Enforce the Rules Barring Pastors from Endorsing Candidates from the Pulpit in the group Atheist News
22 minutes ago
Freethinker31 replied to scott martins's discussion IS EVERYBODY 100% POSITIVE THERE IS NO GOD?
23 minutes ago
Will-I Am S. replied to scott martins's discussion IS EVERYBODY 100% POSITIVE THERE IS NO GOD?
24 minutes ago
Michael Penn commented on WayneO's blog post And the Evening and the Morning Were the Fourth Day
25 minutes ago
Michael Penn replied to Joan Denoo's discussion How Creationists in Texas Are Pressuring Schoolbook Publishers to Bring God into Biology
29 minutes ago
32 minutes ago

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service