All Discussions Tagged 'charity' (9)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Charity for a fellow atheist that faces persecution because of her lack of faith...

Hello all... I can see no better place to post this as it has everything to do with Ethics and Morals......  I ran across a post today by…

Started by Justin

3 Dec 14, 2013
Reply by eric stone

Persecution from your own family?

My husband and I have been atheists for almost a decade now. We have two little girls and currently another on the way. We both work full t…

Started by Jennifer Donaldson

16 Jun 4, 2013
Reply by Michael Penn

Atheists and poverty-do we help or hinder?

A friend posted this article on facebook http://www.christianpost.com/news/atheist-activist-modern-atheist-movement-is-elitist-lacks-concer

Started by Regina M

19 Feb 18, 2013
Reply by Regina M

Bob's legacy and relief org team up w/itunes; 1.29 at a time. for E.Africa

http://www.imgonnabeyourfriend.org/

Started by AgeOfAtheists14

0 Aug 9, 2011

Selective about Charitable Giving: If "we" are selective, should we blame "them"

When I watched the video below, I thought, "It wouldn't surprise me. Those evil Christians". In fact, even though the video is from "the On…

Started by Sentient Biped

1 Jan 8, 2010
Reply by Michelle

If churches really hate gay people so much they would take it out on the homeless, GLBTQ groups and allies should start opening soup kitchens.

The 3 Michigan Churches Who Are Quitting the Homeless Because Another Church Dares Tolerate LGBTs Especially in the areas where this kind…

Started by Krista

5 Dec 22, 2009
Reply by AgeOfAtheists14

Atheist Charities

Hi everyone- I organize an atheist meetup group in my town and I'm trying to do a blanket and coat donation for the homeless and less fortu…

Started by Heather

4 Dec 17, 2009
Reply by Little Name Atheist

Ethical dilemma: Can we link food and medicine to mandatory birth control?

Not that it matters too much, I lost the paperwork designating me as King-of-the-world and therefore can't legislate my thoughts. It does s…

Started by Sentient Biped

3 Nov 21, 2009
Reply by Sentient Biped

religion and charitable works

When I had a new mattress delivered today, I asked the nice young man who was the talker of the delivery team what happens to old mattresse…

Started by Richard

3 Jul 24, 2009
Reply by John Daoust

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service