All Discussions Tagged 'catholic' (43)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Hello friends, newbie here in MA

Good morning all. Just wanted to introduce myself. I am a recovering ex-catholic who up until last summer was a complete religious fanatic.…

Started by Margie

8 Apr 12, 2010
Reply by Margie

Cosa Nostra: Spiritual Protection Mob

Started by Фелч Гроган

2 Mar 2, 2010
Reply by Stephen Moore

Life Sentence - Once a Catholic, always a Catholic

Even excommunication doesn't kick you out. It just restricts what you can do. I'm pissed they can still include me in their followers count…

Started by Dave Rogers

17 Dec 23, 2009
Reply by Douglas Clifford

Northern Ireland: Humanist poster stirs up religious storm

This has added significance, it being in Northern Ireland. It would have been impossible to post something like this 10/15 years ago, consi…

Started by SheaJ

2 Nov 19, 2009
Reply by AgeOfAtheists14

CountMeOut.ie The (officially) lapsed Catholics

Ireland: Thanks to a website, it has never been easier to defect from the Catholic church, and people are beginning to take up the option.…

Started by SheaJ

0 Nov 18, 2009

Hey, fellow non-believers!

I hate introducing myself, but here goes: I was born into an Irish Catholic family in Brooklyn, NY and attended Catholic schools. I even w…

Started by Des

5 Sep 27, 2009
Reply by Des

Homeless atheist leaves $4 million estate

Richard Walters, an atheist man who lived in Phoenix, had chosen to give up his material possessions when he retired. He had no house, no c…

Started by FreeThinker

1 Aug 24, 2009
Reply by FreeThinker

Roman Catholic priest has told his congregration that he has a four-year-old son

A Roman Catholic priest has told his congregation that he has a four-year-old son, and has stood down from the Church. http://www.timesonl

Started by SheaJ

7 Aug 14, 2009
Reply by Jaume

Struggling to tell my family that I am an atheist...

Hello my fellow atheists, I am really struggling to tell my parents that I am an atheist. First of all I want to give you a short overview…

Started by Andi the blasphemer

9 Apr 23, 2009
Reply by Allen Uribes

Oops! Catholic statue falls.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7L8rcgP_jJY I wonder if they thought God was trying to tell them something?

Started by FreeThinker

6 Mar 31, 2009
Reply by Brian

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service