All Discussions Tagged 'books' (23)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Evangelically Atheist - Page Launch

http://www.indiegogo.com/projects/evangelically-atheist-page-launch/x/42022 (Currently, I'm almost 20% to my goal for the crowdfund - You d…

Started by Steve Dustcircle

0 Jan 18

Atheist Fiction.

Hi all! I'm currently in the process of writing an epic fantasy series of novels, with a series-spanning theme of atheism and pragmatism.…

Started by Martyn Stanley

0 Nov 23, 2013

Your Own Sacred Texts

What books do you Atheists worship? (I need suggestions here. Selfish person coming through!) Name favorite titles, even if they aren't re…

Started by Jezzy

126 Nov 7, 2013
Reply by Craigart14

Fight illegal Bible distribution at your local public (or charter?) schools contact American Atheists: (literature request) form url

https://www.atheists.org/activism/school-literature-requestthat's cool!

Started by AgeOfAtheists14

1 Jun 4, 2013
Reply by Michael Penn

looking for resources for free atheist ebooks

Well the subject pretty much says it all - anyone have links to online, downloadable ebooks on atheism ?   Thanks

Started by Margie

6 Sep 9, 2012
Reply by Rebecca Prescott

Larry 'the man' Flynt Goes on 6-City Book-Signing Tour

http://newswire.xbiz.com/view.php?id=147033BEVERLY HILLS, Calif. — LFP founder Larry Flynt goes on the road next week for a six-city, six-d…

0 Apr 22, 2012

What are you reading?

I just finished "Diamond Age" by Neal Stephenson for the second time. I started Michael Shermer's "Why People Believe Weird Things" this mo…

Started by Scott A. Hunt

26 Dec 31, 2011
Reply by Dee Neely

Richard Dawkins; hats off to you for all that you do and have done! Get his book!

shux i read on the ticker cnn that taylor swift? celeb donated/bought? 6ooo books for whomever; it'd make sense if it was 10K of those...

4 Nov 8, 2011
Reply by PaleoAnthroEvo

I came out in print-wrote a book about my conclusions

As an author, there could hardly be a more obvious way for me to come out as an atheist, than in print. I wrote a 6-volume book about all I…

Started by Kelli Jae Baeli

2 Oct 27, 2011
Reply by Atheist Andrea

Chris Hedges: Empire of Illusion

I like what little I've read of Chris Hedges. He's not afraid to take on anyone -- liberals and conservatives alike. And yes, even atheists…

Started by A Former Member

0 Sep 23, 2011

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

Latest Activity

Cyn X posted a blog post
24 minutes ago
Loren Miller posted a status
"Back from an AMAZING Cars & Coffee event. Tons of amazing machines and some neat folks to talk to!"
24 minutes ago
"Back from an AMAZING Cars & Coffee event. Tons of amazing machines and some neat folks to talk to!"
24 minutes ago
24 minutes ago
Patricia commented on Sentient Biped's group Food!
55 minutes ago
sk8eycat commented on Sentient Biped's group Food!
1 hour ago
BIPLAB DAS commented on BIPLAB DAS's blog post A 9 year old girl was mentally tortured after being accused as witch.
1 hour ago
BIPLAB DAS commented on BIPLAB DAS's blog post A 9 year old girl was mentally tortured after being accused as witch.
1 hour ago
sk8eycat commented on Sentient Biped's group Food!
1 hour ago
Luara replied to Joan Denoo's discussion The Ethics of Atheism - A Conversation between Stefan Molyneux with Dr Peter Boghossian
1 hour ago
Luara replied to Joan Denoo's discussion The Ethics of Atheism - A Conversation between Stefan Molyneux with Dr Peter Boghossian
1 hour ago
Loren Miller replied to Joan Denoo's discussion The Ethics of Atheism - A Conversation between Stefan Molyneux with Dr Peter Boghossian
1 hour ago

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service