All Discussions Tagged 'blasphemy' (14)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Use the murder of blasphemer in Pakistan to demonstrate the power of world secularism

The OpEd by Sethi "Tryanny of Blasphemy in Pakistan" in today's New York Times about the jailing of a blasphemer who insulted the prophet a…

Started by eric stone

1 May 21
Reply by Greg

What religion has contributed to the world this month - Episode 12 (October-November 2013)

The first report in this particular episode is the one I find the most disturbing, because of the kids.  I'm supposed to believe that the k…

Started by Loren Miller

2 Nov 19, 2013
Reply by Loren Miller

What religion has contributed to the world - Special Report #5: The Victims of Blasphemy Laws

The YouTube member ConversationWithA has produced a special report on the issue of blasphemy in islamic countries, including Saudi Arabia,…

Started by Loren Miller

13 Aug 30, 2013
Reply by Loren Miller

Atheist UN Petition against muslim blasphemy ban

The article is here: http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/02/26/group-petitions-u-n-to-reject-islamic-calls-for-global-blasphemy-laws-an-at

Started by Greg

2 Feb 27, 2013
Reply by The Flying Atheist

American Atheists Assert Right To Blaspheme~ Oct 6-7 Kansas City~

http://www.atheists.org/atheists-assert-right-blaspheme

Started by AgeOfAtheists14

6 Oct 10, 2012
Reply by Gila Guerilla

Christian vandals invade museum to attack "Piss Christ"

Move over, Taliban destroyers of the Bamiyan buddhas. Your art vandalism club has some new members!   The quiet of Palm Sunday was disturbe…

Started by Hugh Kramer

12 Jun 9, 2011
Reply by AgeOfAtheists14

The Shear Brilliannce of the One Unforgivable Sin

Mark 3:29 But he that shall blaspheme against the Holy Ghost hath never forgiveness, but is in danger of eternal damnation: Basically athe…

Started by Dave Rogers

9 Aug 26, 2010
Reply by Atheist Exile

Paul Kurtz - "I refuse to be defined... as an Atheist"

A few days ago on NPR I heard about a growing schism in the atheist movement. I was surprised it made the news at all. But that evening I a…

Started by AcesLucky

49 May 30, 2010
Reply by Howard S. Dunn

New Lindsay Lohan cover photo angers Christians

Lindsay Lohan, the former child-star and Hollywood bad girl is making some Christians cross. The 23-year old ex-Catholic actress and model…

Started by Hugh Kramer

15 Feb 13, 2010
Reply by Goz

And Speaking of T-Shirts

CFI Contest Results Yes, am I being a bit self-congratulatory...but hey, the Nexus was represented!

Started by Mike Hein

3 Nov 19, 2009
Reply by Little Name Atheist

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service