All Discussions Tagged 'bible' (55)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

What did Jesus mean?

Let me be clear up front that I don't really have a "point" to this dicussion. It's just something I found online and thought was really in…

Started by David Anam

22 May 31, 2011
Reply by Matt VDB

How exactly do you copyright the bible ?

Just randomly browsing (actually it was looking up why you go to hell if you drive a Mercury), I noticed (for the first time) an enormous s…

Started by Фелч Гроган

7 May 12, 2011
Reply by ryan cameron

"Why No Woman Should Ever Be Christian"

Okay... So this discussion topic is taken directly from my blog... "the Atheist Goddess." http://skycometgoddess-atheistgoddess.blogspot.co

Started by Skycomet the Fallen Angel

44 Apr 17, 2011
Reply by TNT666

Bookstore LULZ

Something I did purely for the LULZ during last year's Christmas Shopping season was I moved copies of R. Crumb's newly published Illustrat…

Started by Aggiememenon

0 Apr 1, 2011

The Bible

Started by Фелч Гроган

2 Mar 16, 2011
Reply by Jim

TIME Magazine: "Does the Death of 200 Cows in Wisconsin Confirm Biblical Prophecy?"

Spoiler: No.   Seriously Time? Wtf kind of reporting is this?   "For a number of Christian theologians, it's enough to suggest the end of d…

Started by §kürrý

6 Mar 1, 2011
Reply by Sentient Biped

Mendelssohn’s Elijah: Why can’t we sing it in German?

This is a blog post from Atheist in FundyLand. I thought it actually might get more reads here. ;) ____   As a classically-trained vocalist…

Started by Atheist in FundyLand

2 Feb 13, 2011
Reply by AgeOfAtheists14

Too Funny To Not Share

http://failblog.org/2011/01/03/epic-fail-photos-puzzle-book-fail/  

Started by Joshua Chase

1 Jan 8, 2011
Reply by Alli Armstrong

Star of Bethlehem a Comet? And other Christmas Stories

Last week's Science Friday program featured an interview with history professor Howard Markel titled Science Diction: The Origin Of The Wor…

Started by George

0 Dec 24, 2010

How much credit should Constantine and Council of Nicaea get for the bible and Christian doctrine?

A hair-splitting side debate ensued in another thread that does bring up some interesting points, so I thought I'd bring it into its own di…

Started by Jo Jerome

71 Oct 31, 2010
Reply by George Hanson

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service