All Discussions Tagged 'bible' (57)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Bible Museum coming to DC

In the Washington Post  , there is an article declaring that the owner of the Hobby Lobby, is building  a 800 million dollar  museum 2  blo…

Started by Freethinker31

10 20 hours ago
Reply by Michael Penn

David Barton, current de facto head of the dominionist movement, claims the founding fathers wanted the Bible taught in schools to prevent another inquisition

Here’s a charming excerpt: “If you look at the very first public school law passed in America,” Barton said, “that act says we just came ou…

Started by Bertold Brautigan

9 Sep 7
Reply by Bertold Brautigan

Good Book Study Group

I have created (I believe it's pending approval) a Good Book Study Group on this webpage, for the benefit of all the people who have A C Gr…

Started by Hiram

2 Jun 19
Reply by Michael Penn

Book: "Awkward Moments Not Found in Your Average Children's Bible"

Found this book mention on a Facebook group I belong to:  Pass The 28th Amendment - Complete Removal Of The Church From The State This book…

Started by LBGT Atheist/Secular Humanist

4 Jan 25
Reply by Patricia

Conservative group rewriting bible to remove liberalism

From alternet.com The liberalism of the bible is bothersome to some conservatives.  Which by itself is bizarre, considering the majority o…

Started by Sentient Biped

20 Jan 9
Reply by Michael Penn

Fight illegal Bible distribution at your local public (or charter?) schools contact American Atheists: (literature request) form url

https://www.atheists.org/activism/school-literature-requestthat's cool!

Started by AgeOfAtheists14

1 Jun 4, 2013
Reply by Michael Penn

Buddy Jesus' Guide to the Commandments

Here is basically what my Dad said to his people: 1. I'm the best God, and I like you Jews better than the other people, so worship me. 2.…

Started by David

2 Nov 21, 2012
Reply by David

Demoralizing Bible Quotes that Most Christians are Surprised to Hear About

There are some bible passages that a lot of Christians either 1) are completely unaware of, 2) were purposely sheltered from, 3) deny its e…

Started by Jennifer

20 Aug 28, 2012
Reply by Edward Teach

Want to understand

So I've been involved in a lot of discussion about religion lately, where I on one side maintain that religion, in all its organized forms,…

Started by Mick Ohrberg

14 Jun 4, 2012
Reply by Mick Ohrberg

Godless Prophets Podcast

Hello all....We have in the last month started a podcast titled Godless Prophets. Godless Prophets Podcast: a North Carolina based podca…

Started by Bradley Freeman

4 May 5, 2012
Reply by godlessprophets

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service