All Discussions Tagged 'belief' (22)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

That's interesting...

I just heard something very interesting from the "Atheist Experience". There is an episode co hosted by AronRa where Aron states that the U…

Started by Tom M.

1 Jun 29, 2011
Reply by Brian Wood

If I just believed?

So I have a severe form of eczema that has resulted in random outbreaks whenever it gets hot. Yeah it sucks, but I have learned to deal wit…

Started by Jameer Logan

18 Jun 10, 2011
Reply by Jameer Logan

Is Atheism a belief system? Should it be?

Do we all support the Scientific Method as our approach to rational thought and our rejection of Religions? Do we have Humanist principles?…

Started by Tom Williams

4 Mar 30, 2011
Reply by Gila Guerilla

How to cure Christians of their fear of hell

Ok, I have a question for any ex-thologians, current theologians, recently de-converted Christians or anyone else with thoughts on the matt…

Started by Glen Barton

9 Mar 9, 2011
Reply by Regina M

Decided (a while ago) to be an Atheist...now what?

Hey All, We all went through a similar process and arrived at atheism/non-theism and now we're all atheists and non-theists. So now what?…

Started by Randall Bourquin

1 Nov 29, 2010
Reply by Linda

Mapping distribution of income by religious belief

Haven't seen this before. Owning a KwikiMart looks like a gravy train - http://awesome.good.is/transparency/web/1002/almighty-dollar/flat.…

Started by Фелч Гроган

12 Mar 7, 2010
Reply by Little Name Atheist

Why Don't You Believe in god(gods)?

So since this is the Atheist Nexus I'm going to asume everyone is Non-Theist. Personally god never held much appeal to me, even though bot…

Started by Shav_Med

14 Jan 2, 2010
Reply by ryan cameron

Re-Defining Atheism

I don't know about the rest of you but I am of the mind that Atheism needs a new definition. I think we need to get away from the word "BEL…

Started by Dre Smith

257 Jan 2, 2010
Reply by Fred Werther

Why Are So Many Religious People Not Able to Understand that There Are Actually People Who Do Not Believe in Any Deity

Dear fellows, As I experience again and again, there are many religious people who are simply not able to understand that there are people…

Started by Markus Schroer

26 Dec 27, 2009
Reply by Peter Brooks

The Basic Human Flaw, Our Downfall?

The Basic Human Flaw, Our Downfall? A look at religion and its impact on humanity By Shane LaVar Smith I was born and raised into the L…

Started by Shane Smith

11 Sep 30, 2009
Reply by Shane Smith

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service