All Discussions Tagged 'bad' (7)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Thoughts on Mary, "mother of Jesus"

I suppose Water Cooler is the place for this.    I see these Nativity Scenes, on yards and in photos, and I always wonder what kind of moth…

Started by Sandra Stott

15 Dec 14, 2011
Reply by Amanda

"Fringe" - Your Thoughts?

When Fringe first came out, I was excited. I watched it ravenously for the first few seasons. What's even weirder about that is I never lik…

Started by Nathan Hevenstone

3 Mar 25, 2011
Reply by Paul McMeekin

Benefits of Religion?

Many arguments have been laid out for the supposed benefits of religion, claiming that intrinsic value is enough to keep it lingering. Refu…

Started by tony ferrentino

0 Feb 8, 2011

Running down Jesus on a crosswalk

I didn't know where to put this - this was one of three places I thought of.    http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=126606

Started by Sandra Stott

9 May 7, 2010
Reply by OR@NGE

Have you had any good experiences with religous people?

A lot of atheists have had bad experiences with those of religious bent. I have managed to run into a few good ones like when a catholic un…

Started by Fox Anderson

17 Dec 26, 2008
Reply by The Irreverent Mr Black

Immortality and it's pros/cons

With the future ability to download our brain to a computer that has been predicted what would be the good and the bad of doing this? I ha…

Started by Fox Anderson

0 Dec 7, 2008

open question on the Bahá'í

I have to confess my ignorance about them, other than they seem pretty harmless. They've not been mentioned in the forums that I can see.…

Started by Фелч Гроган

9 Dec 4, 2008
Reply by Ed

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

Latest Activity

Tom Sarbeck commented on Loren Miller's blog post Is god good?
8 minutes ago
Tom Sarbeck replied to jay H's discussion What the freakin hell is wrong with this country???
40 minutes ago
Jason Blair replied to Daniel W's discussion Are same sex marriages more stable than so-called traditional marriages? in the group LGBTQI atheists, nontheists, and friends
43 minutes ago
Jason Blair replied to Daniel W's discussion Are same sex marriages more stable than so-called traditional marriages? in the group LGBTQI atheists, nontheists, and friends
47 minutes ago
52 minutes ago
Tom Sarbeck replied to Grinning Cat's discussion Greta Christina on "Why Being Liberal Really Is Better Than Being Conservative" in the group Politics, Economics, and Religion
58 minutes ago
Patricia replied to Joan Denoo's discussion The Bible is not Great by Soren Sagan in the group ORIGINS: UNIVERSE, LIFE, HUMANKIND, AND DARWIN
1 hour ago
Joan Denoo replied to Joan Denoo's discussion The Bible is not Great by Soren Sagan in the group ORIGINS: UNIVERSE, LIFE, HUMANKIND, AND DARWIN
1 hour ago
David Seidman replied to Carrot Hare's discussion Atheists around the world! ASSEMBLE!
1 hour ago
David Seidman replied to jay H's discussion What the freakin hell is wrong with this country???
1 hour ago
Joan Denoo replied to Ruth Anthony-Gardner's discussion Men not empathic partners in the group Feminist Atheists
1 hour ago
David Seidman replied to Rasheeda Nizam's discussion Religious Diversity
1 hour ago

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service