All Discussions Tagged 'atheists' (52)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Godless Billy Graham Pkwy billboard vandalized

It's happened again. Only 1 week after it was put up, an atheist billboard has been vandalized. This time it happened in North Carolina ove…

Started by Hugh Kramer

22 Jul 6, 2010
Reply by Rich Lane

Kicked off the bus, Kiwi atheists put up billboards

Today (July 1), the New Zealand Atheist Bus Campaign (NZABC) is unveiling controversial new billboards in Auckland, Wellington and Christch…

Started by Hugh Kramer

0 Jul 1, 2010

New country - specially for atheists.

Hello. Just for the sake of some comic relief, i thought it would be nice to create a forum discussing the possibility of an independent co…

Started by visual@rchitect

94 Jun 22, 2010
Reply by Michelle

Inventor of Palm Pilot joins the Secular Coalition for America

The Secular Coalition for America, a national lobby representing the interests of atheists, humanists, agnostics, freethinkers and other no…

Started by Hugh Kramer

0 Jun 21, 2010

Atheists offer $5000 towards alternative to Mojave Cross memorial

On May 12, the Atheist Alliance International (AAI), an umbrella organization of atheist groups and individuals around the world committed…

Started by Hugh Kramer

0 May 14, 2010

Atheists protest National Day of Prayer in Florida

Yesterday, May 6, was the 3rd year the Broward County Sheriff's Office hosted a National Day of Prayer. Sheriff Al Lambarti and numerous de…

Started by Hugh Kramer

0 May 7, 2010

A Muslim apostate on Islam, South Park & death threats

Ayaan Hirsi Ali interviewed about South Park's Islamic death threats by CNN's Anderson Cooper (video). Then the story takes a very strange…

Started by Hugh Kramer

2 Apr 27, 2010
Reply by Фелч Гроган

A 'Friendly Atheist' comes to Los Angeles

Hemant Mehta, the "Friendly Atheist" blogger and author of "I Sold My Soul on Ebay," will be speaking at UCLA this Friday (April 23) on beh…

Started by Hugh Kramer

4 Apr 21, 2010
Reply by Hugh Kramer

Atheists at the Los Angeles Times Book Festival!

It's at UCLA April 24th and 25th. I'll be there working the Atheists United Booth and wearing my t-shirt that depicts a "Happy Face" wearin…

Started by Hugh Kramer

3 Apr 21, 2010
Reply by A Former Member

Our atheist billboard in Lakeland, Florida

Sunday Nov 1, our organization, Atheists of Florida, placed an atheist billboard in probably the single most religious town in Florida: Lak…

Started by John Kieffer

12 Apr 13, 2010
Reply by Jezzy

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service