All Discussions Tagged 'atheists' (51)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Are Liberals and Islam the common enemy of God?

A report about another prominent fundie suggesting a partnership between progressives and radical Islamists...   If you thought former Spea…

Started by Hugh Kramer

2 Apr 15, 2011
Reply by paul babcock

Foxhole Atheists fight religious bias at Fort Bragg

It's March 7th and SGT Justin Griffin of the Foxhole Atheists has just announced that they're not going to take the forced cancellation of …

Started by Hugh Kramer

1 Mar 10, 2011
Reply by Brian George

Who says atheists are afraid to criticize Islam?

One of the accusations atheists hear is that we pick on Christianity but, out of some misplaced notions about multiculturalism, political…

Started by Hugh Kramer

4 Mar 7, 2011
Reply by Prog Rock Girl

Jon Stewart's Rally to Restore Sanity draws atheist groups

The atheists are coming! The atheists are coming!   A number of atheist and humanist groups like Washington CoR, the AHA and a bunch of blo…

Started by Hugh Kramer

3 Oct 29, 2010
Reply by Jennifer Nicole

"Atheism" vs. "Anti-theism" & marginalization of atheists

I wrote about a case of atheists being marginalized on the internet to day in my blog. I had heard that atheists were more prejudiced again…

Started by UUMom

9 Aug 18, 2010
Reply by Leon

Atheist social networks (TOP)

Atheist social networks * Atheism Live Journal Group http://community.livejournal.com/atheism This community has been created as a pl…

Started by chekuthan

6 Aug 8, 2010
Reply by Asilee

(Re)Moved by the Holy Spirit

Humorous but true story wherein tomatos and the Holy Spirit get an atheist volunteer kicked out of a church-run charity.   Find it here.  …

Started by Hugh Kramer

4 Aug 6, 2010
Reply by Loren Miller

Human rights abuse against atheists in the Maldives... again

The Maldives, an island republic in the Indian Ocean where citizens are required by law to be Muslim, has been the scene of a lot of human…

Started by Hugh Kramer

0 Jul 26, 2010

We all sin, don't we?

This was the question, as put, on a message board I saw this morning.As atheists this seems like tautological nonsense, we can hardly be fa…

Started by Richard Healy

4 Jul 12, 2010
Reply by Andrey

Godless Billy Graham Pkwy billboard vandalized

It's happened again. Only 1 week after it was put up, an atheist billboard has been vandalized. This time it happened in North Carolina ove…

Started by Hugh Kramer

22 Jul 6, 2010
Reply by Rich Lane

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service