All Discussions Tagged 'atheist' (235)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Snake-worship and death: what to make of it?

Another snake worshiper dies of snake-bite.  Hew refuses medical treatment.  It's against his religion. See http://www.christianitytoday.co

Started by Alan Perlman

2 Feb 25
Reply by Michael Penn

Secular, Atheist, etc. Content Needed for My Book

Hello Friends! I am writing a book on consciousness and freethought and would like to have a section of quotes or comments from you. Not t…

Started by Charlies T. Rentz

0 Feb 18

Some Provocative Thoughts from Hemant Mehta

Hemant Mehta is one of my heros.  I won't say I never disagree - that would be strange.  But he always makes me think.  Do atheists present…

Started by Daniel W

36 Feb 16
Reply by Joan Denoo

Hide your virgins, beer and weed. Erxomai is up in the hizzy!

Greetings fellow devil worshiping, baby eating, whore-mongering, motherless, soulless, unwashed heathens! Who is this strange new person wh…

Started by Erxomai

10 Jan 25
Reply by Ted Foureagles

Sepulutra metal band does well w/age of the atheist track. imho

8. The Age Of The Atheist What do you see depends of what you are looking for and what are you looking for, needs to be believed.It needs t…

Started by AgeOfAtheists14

0 Jan 15

Keep the pressure on Peter Palumbo bigoted anti-atheist State Representative of Rhode Island

to dcaprio at ridemocrats,org A lot of us freethinkers around the country are still very upset at the way Representative Palumbo joined in…

Started by eric stone

13 Dec 19, 2013
Reply by eric stone

Charity for a fellow atheist that faces persecution because of her lack of faith...

Hello all... I can see no better place to post this as it has everything to do with Ethics and Morals......  I ran across a post today by…

Started by Justin

3 Dec 14, 2013
Reply by eric stone

Rabbi Explains why sucking a baby's penis in circumcision is good!?!

It's a sick & twisted world when this is allowed!!Rabbi Explains why sucking a baby's penis in circumcision is good!?!

Started by Homo Erectus

22 Dec 2, 2013
Reply by Loren Miller

Atheist Fiction.

Hi all! I'm currently in the process of writing an epic fantasy series of novels, with a series-spanning theme of atheism and pragmatism.…

Started by Martyn Stanley

0 Nov 23, 2013

Your Own Sacred Texts

What books do you Atheists worship? (I need suggestions here. Selfish person coming through!) Name favorite titles, even if they aren't re…

Started by Jezzy

126 Nov 7, 2013
Reply by Craigart14

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service