All Discussions Tagged 'atheist' (232)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

On the topic of Atheist gathering places

I'm getting rather tired of hearing them being referred to as Atheist "churches" etc. It seems most of the names we use to describe an Athe…

Started by Johnsky

20 Oct 18, 2009
Reply by Ken Westervelt

"Godless Heathen"...

... is an oxymoron. That combination of terms gets used regularly and is just accepted without question. It's wrong. Heathen are pagans, ty…

Started by Фелч Гроган

8 Oct 16, 2009
Reply by Little Name Atheist

Iraqis Shocked as Atheism Creeps in

BAGHDAD – Although their number remains insignificant and most of them hid their identity, the fact that some people are leaving Islam and…

Started by SheaJ

0 Oct 12, 2009

Who is Doing a Better Job?

There are many groups and individuals around the world working hard to get the message out that atheists are decent, caring, moral human be…

Started by Ron Edwards

19 Oct 10, 2009
Reply by Ron Edwards

Welcome Pharyngulites!

Just noticed the massive influx of Pharyngulites to Atheist Nexus. Welcome! How great to see you all! From eaves-dropping on the Atheist N…

Started by Chrys Stevenson

15 Oct 8, 2009
Reply by Chrys Stevenson

World made for humans, or human made world?

I went to Wendover for my birthday and on the drive there I made an observation. As we where driving I noticed walls along the freeway so…

Started by Shane Smith

9 Oct 5, 2009
Reply by Shane Smith

Atheist Leader Speaks Out

David Nicholls, President of the Atheist Foundation of Australia speaks out about religion, atheism, politics and the forthcoming Rise of A…

Started by Chrys Stevenson

4 Oct 4, 2009
Reply by Chrys Stevenson

Why did you become an atheist and have you experienced any discrimination due to your lack of a belief in a higher power?

What your story is of how you became an atheist and how are you received by your friends and family today.

Started by atheistfightingback

2 Sep 29, 2009
Reply by William Hutton

Time to introduce myself.

Hi All. Thought I would give you a quick introduction and a little background. I am from South Africa and currently live in the city of D…

Started by Robin Jackson

4 Sep 20, 2009
Reply by Nate

Bumper Stickers

Do you have any Athiest bumper stickers? If so, what are they? Mine: When Religion Ruled they called it the Dark Ages Can I Teach Evolution…

Started by Shane Smith

30 Sep 18, 2009
Reply by joshua tucker

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

MJ

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service