Atheist Nexus Logo

All Discussions Tagged 'atheist' (238)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

I am Secular. Let the theists embrace their negative identities & anti-secularism. They do not define me.

There are have been many attempts to label the secular community and its members.  I use the words "community" and "members" advisedly, sin…

Started by Daniel W

2 on Thursday
Reply by sk8eycat

Was there a particular event in your life that contributed to you becoming atheist?

I'm new to this site, so I apologize ahead of time if this topic is repetitive. About a month ago, a close family member of mine passed awa…

Started by Kalista Whitney

68 May 22
Reply by Eric Sergent

Are atheists arrogant?

What do you think about the charge that atheists are arrogant about their lack of belief? I have to admit, I hear that a lot, and for mysel…

Started by Jennifer Checki

53 Apr 29
Reply by Patricia

Atheist Poetry Request

From Jonathan M.S. Pierce at SkepticInk: I am compiling an anthology of atheist and humanist called Filling the Void which presently has a…

Started by Peter White

0 Apr 17

Libertarian Atheists

The majority of the atheists I know tend to be very liberal. That's okay for them, but I'm not. I'm a Libertarian. I don't choose to willin…

Started by Rock

4 Apr 11
Reply by Rock

Godless Atheists on facebook

Godless Atheists: We haven't eaten live babies since the Dark Ages, maybe longer. Atheists, agnostics, Humanists, ignostics, apathetics, fr…

Started by Rock

1 Apr 10
Reply by Jerry Wesner

Christianity Was Mostly To Blame For The Holocaust!

I'm getting really sick of idiots wrongly and continually coming at me, claiming that Hitler was an atheist and atheism had a hand in the H…

Started by Dyslexic's DOG

111 Apr 4
Reply by Patricia

List of state constitutions in US excluding atheists.

Hi there - just got this on the Richard Dawkins newsletters detailing the states excluding atheists. Bizarre reading about how they openly…

Started by Christopher Cosgrove

3 Mar 26
Reply by Ted Foureagles

Atheist Theater

"The Last Priest tells the story of Jean Meslier (1664-1729), a French Catholic priest and author of what is considered to be the first ful…

Started by Joan Denoo

8 Mar 16
Reply by Joan Denoo

38% of Americans are churchless, a Secular Coalition for America article reports

This research says many non-religious but spiritual people do not frequent churches. They may check the "Are you a Christian" box more or l…

Started by tom sarbeck

0 Oct 28, 2014

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

Nexus on Social Media:

© 2015   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service