All Discussions Tagged 'atheist' (235)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

38% of Americans are churchless, a Secular Coalition for America article reports

This research says many non-religious but spiritual people do not frequent churches. They may check the "Are you a Christian" box more or l…

Started by Tom Sarbeck

0 Oct 28

Was there a particular event in your life that contributed to you becoming atheist?

I'm new to this site, so I apologize ahead of time if this topic is repetitive. About a month ago, a close family member of mine passed awa…

Started by Kalista Whitney

67 Oct 11
Reply by Michael Penn

Suicide, because fuck it.

Ok, obviously my title is a little strange, yet more or less explains what's going on. I have been debating with myself on whether I sho…

Started by On my Kneesus for Jesus!

11 Oct 9
Reply by Future

Tips for the student Atheist

First of all I'm sorry if this is a repetitive thread, but I would like some help with this. I'm currently in high school, I get a lot of c…

Started by Aaron Ferrao

6 Jul 10
Reply by Freethinker31

Atheist Anthems wanted!

What's your favorite 'atheist' song? (Mine is John Mayer's 'Belief'.)...Or at least one you interpret as atheist in nature... 

Started by Tracy Lynn

57 May 23
Reply by L Ross

Non-theist bikers

Hello, everyone! I hope you are all doing well this day! I just wanted to bring up a quick point for discussion, and see what others thoug…

Started by Cory "The Fox"

0 May 2

Cynthia McFadden's poor taste intro on Edwin Kagin obit in Night Line

I just watched the rebroadcast of a Nightline interview wtih Edwin Kagin after his recent death (Nightline July 16, 2010 referrerd to in th…

Started by eric stone

0 Apr 29

Atheist Confetti

I opened up an online store for customized confetti a few months ago. Right awa I noticed that the religious nuts are eager to buy anything…

Started by Polaroidxxx

6 Apr 24
Reply by Ruth Anthony-Gardner

The Atheist New Testament

Good day people, I'm a Bachelor of Theology from the University of Helsinki. I'm currently working on my Master's Thesis in the field of C…

Started by Thete.fi

6 Apr 22
Reply by Luara

If we don't believe, why do we always talk about it?

OK, everyone here is an admitted Atheist.  I would love to have one string of discussion where we don't mention the thing we don't believe…

Started by Marty Heresniak

50 Apr 22
Reply by David Maxwell

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service