All Discussions Tagged 'atheism' (227)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Sepulutra metal band does well w/age of the atheist track. imho

8. The Age Of The Atheist What do you see depends of what you are looking for and what are you looking for, needs to be believed.It needs t…

Started by AgeOfAtheists14

0 Jan 15

Atheist Gillian Gillards speech prompts misogyny definition rethink

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2012-10-17/misogyny-redefined-after-gillard-speech/4317468 Prime Minister Julia Gillard's speech in Parliament o…

Started by Napoleon Bonaparte

16 Jan 6
Reply by Napoleon Bonaparte

Let's send HAPPY SOLSTICE greetings to Bill O'Reilly and all other leaders of the religious right!

If this act of free speech and the free exercise of religion is what really gets them mad, then we should treat then to it from this day fo…

Started by eric stone

0 Dec 9, 2013

Rabbi Explains why sucking a baby's penis in circumcision is good!?!

It's a sick & twisted world when this is allowed!!Rabbi Explains why sucking a baby's penis in circumcision is good!?!

Started by Homo Erectus

22 Dec 2, 2013
Reply by Loren Miller

Beliefs as an Atheist

im new to atheism and i had a few questions about general beliefs how did we get here? why are we here? how do we know what's true and what…

Started by joe burke

41 Nov 23, 2013
Reply by Joan Denoo

When we atheists don't know shit, are we qualified to discuss gods, heaven, hell, or life after death?

Many of us have heard the following attack. This morning a woman I know used it in a group discussion. An atheist seated next to a little g…

Started by Tom Sarbeck

24 Oct 30, 2013
Reply by Joan Denoo

Original Weapons of Mass Destruction

The Human Society are releasing themselves from artificial and transparent bondage. We are aware and in-tuned with global humanitarian ca…

Started by Evil For All Time

3 Oct 10, 2013
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

Conducting a simple atheist study, need un minuto of your time.

Please answer just this one question. atheism is: A. the disbelief of gods B. the belief that there are no gods C. Other (explain.) Than…

Started by David

94 Jul 22, 2013
Reply by April Spitzer

Atheist Freedom Live Podcast / Radio Show

Hey Everyone.  I host a LIVE podcast/radio show called Atheist Freedom. The show is on Thursday nights at 7pm PST.  It would be an honor to…

Started by Morgan Fleur De Lys

0 Jul 11, 2013

Atheist Nexus: The Total Atheism Package.......

I'm going to go out on a limb, hoping that, perhaps, my friends will help me make my point, or at least,... straighten me out! I normally…

Started by William Grant

1 Jun 16, 2013
Reply by MB

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service