All Discussions Tagged 'atheism' (223)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

How to be a skeptical thinker

How to be a skeptical thinker I’m sure that somewhere on the net someone has put a list like this together. However, copying and pasting…

Started by A Former Member

18 Sep 29, 2009
Reply by A Former Member

It 'Em In The Ears!

I would like to get information from the community as to whether or not my following hypothesis has any validity and if it does how it ca b…

Started by William Hutton

0 Sep 26, 2009

Smashing the Atheist Patriarchal Conspiracy - a realistic proposal

It has been a few weeks since a flurry of posts both here and on external blogs about the fact that there is some kind of impenetrable athe…

Started by Фелч Гроган

41 Sep 25, 2009

The Religious Nutjob Index

Inspired from distinguished physicist John Baez' Crackpot Index, I offer you this simple method for rating articles or posts related to ath…

Started by Jaume

6 Sep 11, 2009
Reply by Jaume

Pope Blames Destruction of Environment on Atheism

My apologies if this has already been posted on A|N. Pope blames atheists for global warming August 29, 11:52 AM Portland Humanist Examin…

Started by Nate

4 Sep 9, 2009
Reply by AgeOfAtheists14

Faithless and Free

Hi -I have just joined this site with pleasure and relief. The more sites and groups that refute the idiocy of religion and promote clear t…

Started by Marcus Eden-Ellis

4 Aug 30, 2009
Reply by Marcus Eden-Ellis

How Do You View Atheism??

Do you think of atheism simply as a word that defines a lack of belief in god??? Or is it much more to you?... A (movement) dedicated to s…

Started by Ron Edwards

62 Aug 22, 2009
Reply by Rev Hellbound Alleee

Really suspect wikipedia article.

The following article looks utterly suspect. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_C._Sanford The references are mostly to christian sites an…

Started by Ariel Sergio Wollinger Martins

5 Aug 7, 2009
Reply by Ariel Sergio Wollinger Martins

"Atheist Church" Poll is Counter Productive and Ill advised

I was sort of surprised when I signed in a few minutes ago that there was a poll asking about whether one would approve of / attend an athe…

Started by dromedaryhump

128 Aug 5, 2009
Reply by dromedaryhump

What were the first books you read in favor of skepticism/atheism?

This is a "poll" of sorts, just for my own curiosity. I read many books on my path from believing in the Christian god to atheism, but the…

Started by Supernaut

75 Jul 14, 2009
Reply by Josiah Allen

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service