All Discussions Tagged 'atheism' (223)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

"Atheism for Dummies" is not for dummies!

Few of us will finish Dale McGowan's Atheism for Dummies without having learned important advantages of non-belief. Some of us will have ha…

Started by Tom Sarbeck

0 Aug 7

Marijuana and Atheism

I just teamed up with women’s lib writer Barbara Walker and Dr. Lester Grinspoon of Harvard Medical School to publish on Kindle Pot Stories…

Started by Richard Goscicki

172 Jul 31
Reply by Richard Goscicki

The Secular Life Thriving Without Gods or Gurus, A Really Good Thing

The Secular Life Thriving Without Gods or Gurus, A Really Good Thing "Yes, the growth of atheism, agnosticism, skepticism, humanism, and ot…

Started by Joan Denoo

6 Jul 24
Reply by Idaho Spud

Cheeky atheism joke

Since, and I'm sure you'll all agree, no one is born with a belief in gods. so, instead of "losing our faith", "moving away from the church…

Started by Aaron Ferrao

10 Jun 14
Reply by booklover

atheism/Vegetarianism: Is there a link? Vegetarians and Meat Eaters alike please! Help with online ethnography for a postgrad..

Hello fellow atheists, My name is Rob and I am conducting an online ethnography of atheists who wish to discuss Vegetarianism. Any potentia…

Started by Robert Lawton

27 Jun 12
Reply by Luara

Poverty: Secularism’s True Enemy

Poverty: Secularism’s True Enemy - from The Autarkist Blog  *** In recent weeks, there has been huge controversy surrounding issues of reli…

Started by Hiram

2 Jun 8
Reply by Plinius

Our New Atheist Interpreters

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gG57ncLTCNc our NEW ATHEIST INTERPRETERS Fire from the Gods? Freshly chopped tomatoes? Psycho Killer, Qu'…

Started by Arnold Davis

0 May 15

Atheism & Spirituality

Can you be both anti-theist and spiritual? I'm not sure what i believe. I'm not sure where i stand, but it seems that most people who call…

Started by Phil Hale

28 May 15
Reply by Luara

If we don't believe, why do we always talk about it?

OK, everyone here is an admitted Atheist.  I would love to have one string of discussion where we don't mention the thing we don't believe…

Started by Marty Heresniak

50 Apr 22
Reply by David Maxwell

"Church of England is on the brink of extinction", warns Archbishop Carey

It is happening in England where it is so obvious. When will something similar become obvious in North America? The Church of England is…

Started by Dr. Terence Meaden

47 Apr 5
Reply by Sven Andersson

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service