Atheist Nexus Logo

All Discussions Tagged 'atheism' (219)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Secular Humanism Teaches Christians How To Be Moral?

I love the Christian argument from morality.  Why? You may ask. Because it is a classic Argument From Ignorance Fallacy! Total ignorance of…

Started by Dyslexic's DOG

19 21 minutes ago
Reply by Michael Penn

Atheist Poets?

I am interested in reading some atheist poets. Not a poetry reader myself, usually, I am flying in the dark on this one.  Recommendations p…

Started by Joan Denoo

12 on Sunday
Reply by Craigart14

Greece's new Prime Minister an Atheist

I haven't seen it mentioned here and thought it significant enough to let AtheistNexus members know about Greece's new Atheist Prime Minist…

Started by Vangelis

12 Feb 18
Reply by Vangelis

My anti-anti-gay poem

On a youtube video featuring a gay theme, the Christians were going nuts. I wrote this in the comments and it got 60+ likes so far and clim…

Started by On my Kneesus for Jesus!

1 Feb 4
Reply by Patricia

Anyone else have trouble finding a compatible psychotherapist?

I went through mountains of paperwork and saw one therapist three times over the course of about six months. Had I scheduled another sessio…

Started by Atheist in FundyLand

60 Jan 2
Reply by Michael

Science vs Religion

Most of us are quite  critical of religion, including myself........However, I do feel that religion and science  can co-exist.............…

Started by Freethinker31

1 Nov 23, 2014
Reply by Dr. Allan H. Clark

Whats your take on what Gandhi ji said about "mysterious power that makes it self felt". I have felt it few times in my life, have you ?

There is an indefinable mysterious power that pervades everything. I feel it, though I do not see it. It is this unseen power that makes it…

Started by JanBodh

10 Oct 28, 2014
Reply by Madhukar Kulkarni

55 Reasons to Doubt Christianity

I have listed all of the reasons that caused me to abandon Christianity.  I would be happy to receive some more ideas.  Here is my list: ht…

Started by MichaelR

3 Oct 14, 2014
Reply by Michael Penn

"Atheism for Dummies" is not for dummies!

Few of us will finish Dale McGowan's Atheism for Dummies without having learned important advantages of non-belief. Some of us will have ha…

Started by tom sarbeck

0 Aug 7, 2014

Marijuana and Atheism

I just teamed up with women’s lib writer Barbara Walker and Dr. Lester Grinspoon of Harvard Medical School to publish on Kindle Pot Stories…

Started by Richard Goscicki

172 Jul 31, 2014
Reply by Richard Goscicki

RSS

© 2015   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service