All Discussions Tagged 'animals' (8)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Bad Service or Crazy?

I have a question about Sikhism that I'm not entirely sure anyone here can answer, but I thought I'd try. Several years ago my husband had…

Started by Sarah Walton

7 May 17, 2012
Reply by Sarah Walton

Need advice and info on care, feeding, and release methods for rescued Mallard 3 day old ducklings.

An old fellow on a bicycle came to my house yesterday, with 5 ducklings rescued from the middle of a road.  There was no mother around.  Ne…

Started by Dogly

17 May 10, 2012
Reply by Pat

A-HOLES - couldn't they have waited for tranquilizers?

I am utterly disgusted...this idiot commits suicide and lets all his wild animals out (since apparently in Ohio you can own all kinds of wi…

Started by Sassan K.

23 Oct 21, 2011
Reply by Lisa Schmidt

PETA kills thousands of animals a year

I've never really paid any attention to PETA. I am all for the humane treatment of animals, but they see to be a little too hysterical for…

Started by §kürrý

40 Aug 24, 2010
Reply by Matt M

Humane Society of the US "Faith Outreach" Program

I recently found out about the Humane Society of the US's "Faith Outreach Program," which you can read more about on their website:http://w…

Started by Justin Van Kleeck

0 May 24, 2010

Intelligent animals.

It never ceases to amaze me how intelligent some animals are... I stumbled across these two videos on BBC today. I felt I had to share the…

Started by Johnsky

25 Jan 5, 2010
Reply by Marvin Jackson

Come get your pet blessed

A chaplain from Mercy Hospital in Cincinnati is going to be at a new animal shelter today to bless pets that people bring in. I wonder if t…

Started by FreeThinker

3 Oct 3, 2009
Reply by Greta K.

We are the alpha and omega! we never truthfully die. - New Theory

We have been here from the beginning of time and we will be around at the end of time. We are eternal entities, the very foundations of sta…

Started by Robin Johnson-Perkins - Babel Fish

6 Dec 16, 2008
Reply by Robin Johnson-Perkins - Babel Fish

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

MJ

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service