All Discussions Tagged 'and' (35)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Non-theist radio and T.V.

I drive a truck cross country for a living. Not the most glamorous life, but it suits me well. Everywhere I go there are litteraly six to t…

Started by Robert M. Reed

0 Jan 24, 2011

Needing advice about friend's child

I am really bothered by the amount of Jesus spewing forth from my friend's two year old. They go to a Community of Christ Church on sundays…

Started by AletheaT

5 Dec 27, 2010
Reply by Navin Johnson

Intellects who belive in God

Have any of you ever met a intellect who believes in god? I saw one on TV who is suppose to be a quantum mechanic scientist. I'm not an exp…

Started by John Loq

62 Oct 6, 2010
Reply by Drregaleagle

An atheist who is also a Buddhist

When I was 6 or 7 years old I went to a funeral of family friends who dies in a car crash. The Minister who was talking about "Gods Will" g…

Started by John Loq

27 Jul 8, 2010
Reply by Cynthia

HOW A GOVERNMENT CAN PROMOTE AN ILLEGAL PROFESSION?

The ‘Science and Rationalists Association of India’ popularly known as ‘Juktibadi Samiti’ is working for eradication of superstition and ra…

Started by BIPLAB DAS

2 Feb 22, 2010
Reply by BIPLAB DAS

Atheist in a theist world

I'm Vivek 18 years old(in a week) doing my degree in English Literature & an aspiring film maker.I live in INDIA , kerala to be precise…

Started by VIVEK KRISHNAN .V

1 Feb 7, 2010
Reply by Martin Allen

James Randi said I can't call it 'shameless' self-promotion because it's redundant. So here: Watch my athiest/skeptical webseries. Please.

Can't really think of more fun way to post this than this topic. I've cross-posted this and I apologize for that, but I really feel that it…

Started by Adi Ashburner

2 Jan 28, 2010

9/11, nutjobs, selective blog editing and Clarence

9/11, nutjobs, selective blog editing and Clarence This has reached a point of ludicrousness that is on par with the worst nutjobs I have…

Started by Фелч Гроган

54 Dec 4, 2009
Reply by Loren Miller

Please contact your Senator! Important Church/State separation email

I don't have a vote in the Senate because I live in the land of no representation (DC), but you can help. Please urge senators to confirm t…

Started by Riomarcos

3 Nov 16, 2009
Reply by Riomarcos

U.S. Army violates church/state

PS is a monthly Army maintenance publication; it is printed by the U.S. Government Printing Office. It is a comic-style presentation of “in…

Started by Langston

1 Aug 13, 2009
Reply by Langston

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service