All Discussions Tagged 'and' (37)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Questions for candidates/incumbents on role of religion in govt

Questions for candidates regarding role of religion in government   This list is a work in progress that was inspired by Bill Keller of the…

Started by eric stone

7 Sep 24, 2011
Reply by eric stone

THE DEATH OF GOD(?)

Satya Sai of Puttaparthi is undoubtedly the most publicized and the biggest supernaturally powerful (?) saint of present day India. Among…

Started by BIPLAB DAS

1 Apr 26, 2011
Reply by John D

Non-theist radio and T.V.

I drive a truck cross country for a living. Not the most glamorous life, but it suits me well. Everywhere I go there are litteraly six to t…

Started by Robert M. Reed

0 Jan 24, 2011

Needing advice about friend's child

I am really bothered by the amount of Jesus spewing forth from my friend's two year old. They go to a Community of Christ Church on sundays…

Started by AletheaT

5 Dec 27, 2010
Reply by Navin Johnson

Intellects who belive in God

Have any of you ever met a intellect who believes in god? I saw one on TV who is suppose to be a quantum mechanic scientist. I'm not an exp…

Started by John Loq

62 Oct 6, 2010
Reply by Drregaleagle

An atheist who is also a Buddhist

When I was 6 or 7 years old I went to a funeral of family friends who dies in a car crash. The Minister who was talking about "Gods Will" g…

Started by John Loq

27 Jul 8, 2010
Reply by Cynthia

HOW A GOVERNMENT CAN PROMOTE AN ILLEGAL PROFESSION?

The ‘Science and Rationalists Association of India’ popularly known as ‘Juktibadi Samiti’ is working for eradication of superstition and ra…

Started by BIPLAB DAS

2 Feb 22, 2010
Reply by BIPLAB DAS

Atheist in a theist world

I'm Vivek 18 years old(in a week) doing my degree in English Literature & an aspiring film maker.I live in INDIA , kerala to be precise…

Started by VIVEK KRISHNAN .V

1 Feb 7, 2010
Reply by Martin Allen

James Randi said I can't call it 'shameless' self-promotion because it's redundant. So here: Watch my athiest/skeptical webseries. Please.

Can't really think of more fun way to post this than this topic. I've cross-posted this and I apologize for that, but I really feel that it…

Started by Adi Ashburner

2 Jan 28, 2010

9/11, nutjobs, selective blog editing and Clarence

9/11, nutjobs, selective blog editing and Clarence This has reached a point of ludicrousness that is on par with the worst nutjobs I have…

Started by Фелч Гроган

54 Dec 4, 2009
Reply by Loren Miller

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service