All Discussions Tagged 'and' (33)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

National Prayer Day!

I have a question.WHY today in these United States of America, is there such a thing as an annual National Day of Prayer...presided over by…

Started by Mike Newell

9 Feb 15
Reply by booklover

JESUS CAMP 2006

I'm a self made computer guru that has XBMC on my Windows system. It means I can watch pretty much anything I want anytime I want. Today I…

Started by Michael Penn

5 Dec 13, 2013
Reply by Michael Penn

Holy Horus: The Jesus Origin Exposed; The Real Truth About Religion and Its Origins, and Annuit Coeptis Novus Ordo Seclorum

Holy Horus: The Jesus Origin Exposed; The Real Truth About Religion and Its Origins, and Annuit Coeptis Novus Ordo Seclorum http://edwardmd…

Started by Ed Ward, MD

3 Oct 5, 2013
Reply by AgeOfAtheists14

Atheism, pure or applied?

The author Eric Kaufman ends his book Shall the Religious Inherit the Earth? with the statement: Without an ideology to inspire social cohe…

Started by Daniel Gat

31 Aug 10, 2013
Reply by Abigail Anonymous

Separation of what?

I was just looking at a photo on USA Today, and it raised a question for me: Why do elected officials, most especially the POTUS swear on a…

Started by Laars Zwarte

6 Jan 15, 2013
Reply by Laars Zwarte

Human Overpopulation and your View?

http://www.cosmosmith.com/human_population_crisis.htm What is your take on Human Population in the world, and possible links to 'Theism'?…

Started by Andrew Lafont

40 Oct 22, 2012
Reply by JP Carey

Remember 1983 .. 'that's incredible' show? haaa.. hlwd religion same stuff; more crowd partici...

Started by AgeOfAtheists14

0 Oct 17, 2012

What age did you become an atheist/agnostic and why?

Sorry if this has been asked before.  i was raised in a christian home (Still kinda am) and i became atheist at the age of 16.  i had been…

Started by Austin Hunt

30 Jul 30, 2012
Reply by Katia B

Adam and Eve meet Richard Dawkins

I am the organiser of an event in the UK that I hope may interest the atheist Nexus community.   The Ancestor's Trail is a symbolic hike to…

Started by Chris J

0 Jul 13, 2012

City of Oakland, California - Displays Ten Commandments at Public Property Zoo

I sent a Letter of Demand to the City of Oakland to remove this monument. Demand to City of Oakland re: 10 Commandments Letter to City o…

Started by Joey Piscitelli

38 Jun 16, 2012
Reply by Joey Piscitelli

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

MJ

Latest Activity

Dr. Allan H. Clark replied to Anthony Jordan's discussion A Short Course in Logic
16 minutes ago
Idaho Spud commented on Ruth Anthony-Gardner's group Hang With Friends
24 minutes ago
Idaho Spud commented on Ruth Anthony-Gardner's group Hang With Friends
27 minutes ago
Loren Miller posted a status
"A Higgs Boson walks into a church. The priest says, we don't allow bosons in here. The Higgs Boson replies, then how do you have mass?"
28 minutes ago
Dr. Allan H. Clark replied to Anthony Jordan's discussion A Short Course in Logic
32 minutes ago
Samantha Madison posted a status
"FREETHINKERS ARE DANGEROUS!!!!!!"
33 minutes ago
booklover replied to matthew greenberg's discussion Teh Stoopid...it's killing me!!
46 minutes ago
Loren Miller replied to matthew greenberg's discussion Teh Stoopid...it's killing me!!
48 minutes ago
booklover replied to matthew greenberg's discussion Teh Stoopid...it's killing me!!
1 hour ago
Edward Teach commented on Edward Teach's blog post Are we Dancing Bears?
1 hour ago
Idaho Spud commented on Sentient Biped's group Food!
1 hour ago
Idaho Spud commented on Sentient Biped's group Food!
1 hour ago

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service