All Discussions Tagged 'an' (10)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

What age did you become an atheist/agnostic and why?

Sorry if this has been asked before.  i was raised in a christian home (Still kinda am) and i became atheist at the age of 16.  i had been…

Started by Austin Hunt

30 Jul 30, 2012
Reply by Katia B

Here's how to help atheist acceptance

Our local atheist group wears bright blue t-shirts with "Ask an Atheist" boldly printed front and back while we walk in pairs at events, th…

Started by Judy Saint

5 Oct 19, 2011
Reply by Steph S.

Living Under Fire

I have been an Atheist for year... as you probably would've guessed that the rest of my family are Christians (Ministers, Reverends,…

Started by Avanti

8 Sep 15, 2011
Reply by Geoff

Living Under Fire

I have been an Atheist for year... as you probably would've guessed that the rest of my family are Christians (Ministers, Reverends,…

Started by Avanti

0 Sep 10, 2011

I want to start an atheist club / group in Yuba city ca.

I want to start an atheist club in Yuba city ca and I've got no money at this time to work with. Does any one on here live in my area that…

Started by James stillwell

0 Mar 7, 2011

...And I am an Atheist.

Hey everyone! Im trying to start a compaign titled "..And I am an Atheist." Im trying to gather video's of people talking about themselves…

Started by Justin Michalik

2 Feb 23, 2011
Reply by Justin Michalik

So you are an atheist living in the Bible Belt

17 year old Atheist living in Borger, Texas, just to give you a little background, a town with 3 churches in a 2 block radius of the High s…

Started by Jared Chester Jack

11 Jul 16, 2010
Reply by Black Magick Woman

How did you become atheist?

How did you become atheist? I was a christian 6-7 years ago, but then i started thinking about the world scientifically, not religiously, t…

Started by jimmy converse

23 Mar 11, 2010
Reply by Bill Hebner

Why did you become an atheist and have you experienced any discrimination due to your lack of a belief in a higher power?

What your story is of how you became an atheist and how are you received by your friends and family today.

Started by atheistfightingback

2 Sep 29, 2009
Reply by William Hutton

I would like to know who makes comments to what I write.

For example,today Thursday August 27th,someone called Vera wrote to me.I would like to know if she is Vera Drake.Other people has commented…

Started by Jaime Paredes Muñoz

2 Aug 27, 2009
Reply by Jaime Paredes Muñoz

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

Latest Activity

The Devian replied to Rick Springfield's discussion Scientific Adam and Eve in the group ORIGINS: UNIVERSE, LIFE, HUMANKIND, AND DARWIN
14 minutes ago
Grinning Cat added a discussion to the group Health & Fitness
23 minutes ago
Grinning Cat replied to Ruth Anthony-Gardner's discussion Ebola contagion through air in the group Health & Fitness
44 minutes ago
L. Alcorn replied to L. Alcorn's discussion Early Christianity
1 hour ago
Patricia replied to Grinning Cat's discussion Don't leave your keys on your desk: company copies keys from photos for $6 in the group Hang With Friends
1 hour ago
Loren Miller replied to Grinning Cat's discussion Don't leave your keys on your desk: company copies keys from photos for $6 in the group Hang With Friends
1 hour ago
Steve replied to Grinning Cat's discussion Don't leave your keys on your desk: company copies keys from photos for $6 in the group Hang With Friends
1 hour ago
The Devian replied to scott martins's discussion IS EVERYBODY 100% POSITIVE THERE IS NO GOD?
1 hour ago
Loren Miller replied to Grinning Cat's discussion Don't leave your keys on your desk: company copies keys from photos for $6 in the group Hang With Friends
1 hour ago
Future replied to MattyLJ's discussion Ever had a family member die
1 hour ago
Michael Penn replied to Freethinker31's discussion Family Values
1 hour ago
Patricia replied to Grinning Cat's discussion Don't leave your keys on your desk: company copies keys from photos for $6 in the group Hang With Friends
1 hour ago

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service