All Discussions Tagged 'agnostic' (16)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

38% of Americans are churchless, a Secular Coalition for America article reports

This research says many non-religious but spiritual people do not frequent churches. They may check the "Are you a Christian" box more or l…

Started by Tom Sarbeck

0 Oct 28

Use of the words "Spiritual Community" vs "Church"

Has anyone else noticed that churches are using the buzz words 'spiritual community" or "spiritual family" in place of the word "church"? …

Started by LBGT Atheist/Secular Humanist

0 Nov 4, 2013

It's Easier to Change Dogmas than to Give up the Need for a Dogma.

Discussions here on A/N get some dogmatic posts. Going cold turkey ain't easy. 'Nuf said.

Started by Tom Sarbeck

2 May 7, 2013
Reply by Steph S.

What age did you become an atheist/agnostic and why?

Sorry if this has been asked before.  i was raised in a christian home (Still kinda am) and i became atheist at the age of 16.  i had been…

Started by Austin Hunt

30 Jul 30, 2012
Reply by Katia B

New non profit made by Atheist teens!

Hey guys! We are a new non profit organization designed to help promote free thinking among teens and adults a like! We have articles writt…

Started by Youth Humanist

4 Jul 27, 2012
Reply by Youth Humanist

Fundamental Theory Of Existence.

http://sagargorijala.blogspot.com/ Fundamental Theory Of Existence. 1. Zero can not exist as denominator. 2. Anything can not be creat…

Started by Sagar Gorijala

5 Nov 12, 2011
Reply by Lorryslorrys

New to the Nexus, Introducing Myself, etc...

Hello, everyone.   I was directed to this site by someone mentioning it on Reddit and signed up because once I checked it out, I had a prof…

Started by Brian Stout

2 Sep 14, 2011
Reply by Steph S.

Church evolution: "use the same words and say something totally different"

One in six clergy in Dutch Protestant Church either agnostic or atheistUrgent need to "take God out of the box"www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-eur…

Started by John Hunt

2 Aug 7, 2011
Reply by John Hunt

Getting rid of ambiguous definitions for "atheist" and "agnostic"

Having run into many dead-end discussions on the topic of atheist versus agnostic I thought the following article summary offered a pretty…

Started by Atheist Exile

1 Jun 28, 2011
Reply by Tom M.

Unsure how to embrace non-theism....

This is my first post here.   I have doubted my belief in the Judeo-Christian god (I was raised in a Baptist household) since I was 16. I k…

Started by Joshua H.

10 Dec 8, 2010
Reply by GodMockingBitch

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service