All Discussions Tagged 'advice' (10)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Should I tell her?

I need some advice as to what I should do. I am open about my atheism with my family and don't really worry about what they think since my…

Started by Shyanne Gold Orr

16 May 15, 2013
Reply by John Aultman

Need advice...

Anyone know of Atheist romance/erotic books or if there's a market for such? I have searched with zero luck. From what I can gather, there…

Started by Bets

6 Jan 10, 2013
Reply by Bets

Is Jungian psychology scientific?

At uni today we had a careers advisor come in and give us undergrads. all a lecture about volunteering, gaining work experience and finding…

Started by Reeve

7 Nov 18, 2012
Reply by Mike Hungerford

What should I have done?

So...I was at a red light today about to make a u-turn and I see this idiot jackass in front of me throw out his wrappers of food (literall…

Started by Sassan K.

20 Nov 13, 2011
Reply by gillia tsai

Supporting Young Atheist YouTubers

Supporting Young Youtube Atheists is important. For those who might want to support our young atheists who are making their first tentative…

Started by G Smith

7 Sep 8, 2011
Reply by G Smith

Any Advice For a Fellow Atheist?

Hey! I've kinda got a dilemma. My parents don't know I'm an atheist. Well, my mom kinda does, but she's in denial and thinks that I'm going…

Started by Tina Hsiao

7 Oct 18, 2010
Reply by Joe Eversole

Asking advice on a physical community of reason

Recently some thoughts that had occurred to me after reaching the conclusion that if one doesn't believe in an afterlife, then what more no…

Started by James Tyrrell

0 Aug 22, 2010

My fave sex columnist receives a friendly missive from a xtian...

http://slog.thestranger.com/slog/archives/2009/10/26/savage-love-letter-of-the-day#more made me chuckle.

Started by Casey

4 Jul 17, 2010
Reply by Goodie Faithless

I'm on my way to becoming athiest, but I need advice.

Hi I'm 14 years old and about a year ago I started to question my faith. When it first clicked in my head I felt stupid for believing all t…

Started by Courtney Conto

39 Sep 9, 2009
Reply by Rusty Gunn.

More and More

Since I have officially accepted the fact that there is no God and no Santa Clause (same difference) I have gradually and sometimes activel…

Started by Jonathan A

0 Jun 24, 2009

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service