All Discussions Tagged 'activism' (18)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

What are YOU going to do about the Neo-Theocracy movement?

Couldn't help myself from blogging about Glenn Beck's rally yesterday.  As a former fundamentalist, I know what it is like to be taught fro…

Started by Christine Vyrnon

19 Sep 11, 2010
Reply by LaPlace

Just created an Atheist/Freethought blog and looking for contributors.

I just created a blog regarding atheism, skepticism, agnosticism and all that jazz. I've been writing an article per day for that last week…

Started by Olac Fuentes

1 Jul 15, 2010
Reply by Jeffrey P. Murphy

Atheist tv advertisement

The word atheist is heavily stigmatized in most parts of the world. Many theists will point to the few fascists who promoted atheism as wel…

Started by Tom Thompson

14 May 29, 2010
Reply by AletheaT

Canadian Atheists: Getting Involved in the Real World

I've been a little obsessed lately with browsing around on various websites finding atheist material and have ended up feeling more disgust…

Started by SaintColtrane

6 Apr 4, 2010
Reply by Scott Donald

National Equality March for LGBT Rights

Who's going to the March on Washington next weekend? There are no secular reasons for continuing to deny LGBT Americans the same rights as…

Started by Andrea Crain

10 Oct 7, 2009
Reply by Little Name Atheist

Atheist Community

My Christian friend tells me that an atheist community could never provide the support, lasting friendships, and loyalty that a church comm…

Started by MarkFL

21 Jul 25, 2009
Reply by MarkFL

SNIP - The truth about alien abductions

Subject: SNIP -- Is this group still around? From: dgross@somewhere.edu (Dave Gross) Date: Mon, 27 Jun 94 21:18:11 GMT Lines: 94 Shortly a…

Started by Фелч Гроган

3 Mar 1, 2009
Reply by Фелч Гроган

Anti-Atheist Bigotry

I thought it might be helpful to have a place on Atheist Nexus where members could post examples of anti-atheist bigotry so that other memb…

Started by vjack

17 Aug 2, 2008
Reply by vjack

RSS

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service