All Discussions Tagged 'abortion' (35)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

CBS Sunday Morning -- The Catholic church: A house divided?

It's a battle between Catholic and Catholic, a battle between the past and the present. A battle centuries old that rages yet today. In Ph…

Started by Loren Miller

12 Dec 5, 2011
Reply by Loren Miller

URGENT: Protect Life-saving Care for Women- Keep this bill from becoming law. Tell reps vote NO on H.R. 358.

URGENT: Protect Life-saving Care for WomenShare on FacebookShare on TwitterThe House of Representatives is set to vote this Thursday on H.R…

Started by AgeOfAtheists14

1 Oct 12, 2011
Reply by PaleoAnthroEvo

Here we go again; trying to make abortion illegal even if the woman is in mortal danger

http://www.atheistnexus.org/forum/topics/urgent-protect-life-saving-care-for-women-keep-this-bill-from

0 Oct 12, 2011

Ray Comfort says he can make you "pro-life" in less than a minute

The man who brought us "Banana: the Atheists Worst Nightmare" has announced the release of a new film, 180, which he claims contains an arg…

Started by Hugh Kramer

23 Sep 30, 2011
Reply by Tom M.

Planned Parenthood, ACLU Sue South Dakota Over New Abortion Restrictions

http://www.rhrealitycheck.org/blog/2011/05/27/planned-parenthood-aclu-sues-south-dakota-over-unconstitutional-abortion-access-laws   HELLO!…

3 May 28, 2011
Reply by Jennifer Nicole

Why are so many atheists pro-abortion-rights?

I'll comprimise. I don't like the term entirely, but it'll do. Just like there are pro-gun-rights and pro-gambling-rights (and there used t…

Started by Christopher Peter Robinson

183 Aug 14, 2010
Reply by Simon JM

Louisiana Senate backs bill requiring ultrasound before abortions.

Here in New Orleans, we like to think we have our fair share of free-thinkers & liberals. Then again something like this comes up, an…

Started by Giuseppe D'Avanzo

1 May 19, 2010
Reply by Michael

Why I don't think it's a contradiction to be pro-choice as well as vegan

This discussion was started in the thread Is the life of the mother or father more important than a BABY??, which itself started as a debat…

Started by Aaron S. (USA)

65 Dec 14, 2009
Reply by Simon JM

Life Before Birth - A Different Perspective

[He brushes the bit-dust off of this ridiculously old file!] GAD! I wrote this piece back in 1992 on a dial-in bulletin board service. At t…

Started by Loren Miller

10 Dec 8, 2009
Reply by Rayray

Is the life of the mother or father more important than a baby?

When reasoning you are supposed to understand the underlying principles and not superficially or emotionally look at just the situation at…

Started by Simon JM

67 Oct 22, 2009
Reply by John D

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service