All Discussions Tagged 'abortion' (35)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Death Penalty vs Abortion and Social Taboos

I have been engaged in a discussion elsewhere regarding my position on abortion. I wanted to run this by the atheistnexus community as the…

Started by Gregory Phillip Dearth

38 on Saturday
Reply by Gregory Phillip Dearth

What religion has contributed to the world this month - Episode 13 (November-December 2013)

With this episode, in addition to the by-now predictable occurrences of rape and child abuse by priests or those representing themselves as…

Started by Loren Miller

2 Dec 17, 2013
Reply by Pat

Pope Francis denounces abortion after decrying church's focus on rules (CBSNews.com)

(VATICAN CITY) Pope Francis offered an olive branch of sorts to the doctrine-minded, conservative wing of the Catholic Church on Friday as…

Started by Loren Miller

4 Sep 23, 2013
Reply by Napoleon Bonaparte

Morally depraved (against women) in Arkansas; Italy's ex pres gets year in jail word!

http://www.stltoday.com/news/national/arkansas-adopts-us-s-most-restrictive-abortion-law/article_ccce7bf7-e1f0-5b42-ae5f-f9578d474ba5.html

Started by AgeOfAtheists14

1 Mar 7, 2013
Reply by Loren Miller

1992 hot issue... and still!?

0 Nov 1, 2012

Graphic Anti-Abortion DVDs Given to Oklahoma High School Students

SAT Question: The Holocaust is to Hitler as abortion is to ??? That is the question this movie, distributed to students of Wagoner High Sch…

Started by GoddamnLiberal

10 May 29, 2012
Reply by eric stone

Are there any pro-life atheists out there?

Recently, while browsing through the groups, I came across a Pro-life group. It has only one member-it's founder, and that got me to thinki…

Started by Valles Marineris

460 Mar 20, 2012
Reply by Richard ∑wald

Oklahoma passes "Personhood" bill.... wow, in 2012.

Oklahoma sets back it's state by a few decades. I live 5 miles from the Oklahoma border and the local news is reporting this with a celebra…

Started by Carla

17 Feb 16, 2012
Reply by Sentient Biped

Abortion 2012 according to the "World" Health Organization

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-16618156hey this goes out to all the pope foot kissers out there:A rising proportion of abortions worldwid…

0 Jan 18, 2012

Are we talking past each other on abortion? What is your understanding of the issues?

Simply state what you think are the underlying arguments in the abortion debate.

Started by Simon JM

128 Dec 14, 2011
Reply by Charles W. Huffman

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

MJ

Latest Activity

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service