All Discussions Tagged 'a' (7)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Was there a particular event in your life that contributed to you becoming atheist?

I'm new to this site, so I apologize ahead of time if this topic is repetitive. About a month ago, a close family member of mine passed awa…

Started by Kalista Whitney

67 Oct 11
Reply by Michael Penn

Shotgun wielding 'man' makes 19yr old woman read Bible, over 70.0$. wtf America hello.

After hitting and kicking Nichols for several minutes, the report said, Morton told her he was going to get a gun, but returned with a scre…

Started by AgeOfAtheists14

0 Apr 18, 2012

Is Atheism A Choice?

The title is pretty self-explanatory. I had just assumed that after my research and falling out, I chose to be an Atheist. The other day I…

Started by Jezzy

116 Jan 29, 2012
Reply by Chris G

Bombarded.

Learning that here in the South ( US ) I am surrounded by such closed minds when it comes to even considering  the reality of our origins.G…

Started by Fall

7 Apr 9, 2011
Reply by Jedi Wanderer

The Qur'an

Hello People of the Inter-Webs! I, the "defeating the bible one chapter at a time" guy, I wish to expand and criticize the Qur'an. I offer…

Started by Andrew Lafont

11 May 23, 2010
Reply by Murray Suters

Help combine IPU and scarlet A

I want to do a tattoo that will combine both the Invisible Pink Unicorn and Scarlet A symbols into a hybrid....ideas?? feel free to post so…

Started by The Virgin Marlene

3 Feb 22, 2010
Reply by Stephen Moore

Are we entering a Totalitarian Theocracy Government?

I have been thinking of the continued existance of religion, and I only ask one question:Are we entering a Totalitarian Theocracy Governmen…

Started by Andrew Lafont

6 Jan 25, 2010
Reply by Jared Lardo

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service