All Discussions Tagged 'UK' (8)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

What will happen if Scotland Succeeds from the UK?

I have been following and have no idea how Scotland's vote will go on Sept 18.  After reading up on the history of uniting Scotland with En…

Started by Sentient Biped

34 4 minutes ago
Reply by Bertold Brautigan

UK paedophiles pay to watch webcam child sex abuse in Philippines (Vatican state.. why lie?

Hrmmm... makes one wonder what's going to become of Obama visiting his majesty of bs... soon..look out folks. ! who knows what they'll try…

Started by AgeOfAtheists14

2 Jan 16
Reply by AgeOfAtheists14

Hitch (just before his death?) vs. Tony BS Blair! WOW! cool tube:

Started by AgeOfAtheists14

0 Jul 9, 2012

UK: Christianity a official minority. (some REAL good news!)

"42% identified as Christians while 51% now say they have no religion."

Started by Richard Healy

18 Feb 22, 2011
Reply by Providence

QED Science and Scepticism Conference, Manchester 5-6/02/2011 (Sceptivism; UK-Centric)

Sceptics and Science fans in the North West and surrounding counties - February 5th / 6th 2011 - TWO WHOLE ROTATIONS OF THE PLANET EARTH A…

Started by Richard Healy

0 Aug 18, 2010

Vatican scales back Papal visit in UK due to 'lack of interest'

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/coventry_and_warwickshire/10403660.stmOf course the news page doesn't say that - you have to read betwee…

Started by Richard Healy

5 Jun 25, 2010
Reply by Olga Spelts (Human Bean)

David Cameron: "I believe in the resurrection" & "I will protect faith schools" (UK Centric / General Election Spoiler)

David Cameron, leader of the UKs opposition Conservative party has given two interviews in The Catholic Herald in which he tries to woo the…

Started by Richard Healy

0 Apr 11, 2010

Camp Quest UK 2010

Hi, I know Atheist Nexus has been following the Camp Quest news so thought I'd fill you in about this year.   Our theme this year is "The M…

Started by Kyrill

7 Feb 12, 2010
Reply by AgeOfAtheists14

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service