All Discussions Tagged 'Theist' (7)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Here's a story that happened to me during the summer...

I put this here because I wanted to see how people would react. If it needs to be moved or something, I'll do it.Back story: Over the month…

Started by Alex Delongchamp

2 Oct 16, 2010
Reply by Alex Delongchamp

The Asian Trekkie Atheist

Hello AN! I'm a 14 year old Asian Trekkie Atheist! Of course I like Star Trek, Star Wars is for Theists! (Not really, but you get my point…

Started by Nam Duong

4 Sep 15, 2010
Reply by Nam Duong

How do I deal with theistic professors/teachers?

I have been out of school for a few years now, but I recently started my first semester of college, and something came up that I wasn't exp…

Started by Jordan

12 Sep 6, 2010
Reply by Mason Colbert

XY=1.

XY=1 If 1=0 God exists otherwise God can't exist. For all X, Y takes a different value, such that XY=1. If we draw a graph for all values…

Started by Sagar Gorijala

9 Aug 3, 2010
Reply by AgeOfAtheists14

The Tourist Mentality . . . "Here for a good time"

Firstly, forgive me if this metaphor has been brought up before. It occured to me earlier today that anyone who is living their life base…

Started by Ally

1 Feb 22, 2010
Reply by Vicky Borman

Theists unwelcome?

Editing my page the other night, I got to thinking about the mandatory drop-down box for declaring either atheism or agnosticism, and the r…

Started by Septic Sceptic

37 Aug 28, 2009
Reply by Not important

Fundamental Theory Of Existence.

Fundamental Theory Of Existence. Name: Sagar Gorijala Mobile : +91 9492511174 E-mail: nimzosagar@yahoo.co.uk http://sagargorijala.blogspot

Started by Sagar Gorijala

6 Aug 18, 2009
Reply by Dave Rogers

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

Latest Activity

Tom Sarbeck commented on Loren Miller's blog post Is god good?
7 minutes ago
Tom Sarbeck replied to jay H's discussion What the freakin hell is wrong with this country???
39 minutes ago
Jason Blair replied to Daniel W's discussion Are same sex marriages more stable than so-called traditional marriages? in the group LGBTQI atheists, nontheists, and friends
42 minutes ago
Jason Blair replied to Daniel W's discussion Are same sex marriages more stable than so-called traditional marriages? in the group LGBTQI atheists, nontheists, and friends
46 minutes ago
51 minutes ago
Tom Sarbeck replied to Grinning Cat's discussion Greta Christina on "Why Being Liberal Really Is Better Than Being Conservative" in the group Politics, Economics, and Religion
57 minutes ago
Patricia replied to Joan Denoo's discussion The Bible is not Great by Soren Sagan in the group ORIGINS: UNIVERSE, LIFE, HUMANKIND, AND DARWIN
1 hour ago
Joan Denoo replied to Joan Denoo's discussion The Bible is not Great by Soren Sagan in the group ORIGINS: UNIVERSE, LIFE, HUMANKIND, AND DARWIN
1 hour ago
David Seidman replied to Carrot Hare's discussion Atheists around the world! ASSEMBLE!
1 hour ago
David Seidman replied to jay H's discussion What the freakin hell is wrong with this country???
1 hour ago
Joan Denoo replied to Ruth Anthony-Gardner's discussion Men not empathic partners in the group Feminist Atheists
1 hour ago
David Seidman replied to Rasheeda Nizam's discussion Religious Diversity
1 hour ago

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service