All Discussions Tagged 'The' (32)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Some Food for Thought from phys.org..

I don't know if anyone else here has heard this news, but I read it a while back, and thought I'd share it here. This comes from phys.org..…

Started by Anthony Jordan

0 Jan 15

Holy Horus: The Jesus Origin Exposed; The Real Truth About Religion and Its Origins, and Annuit Coeptis Novus Ordo Seclorum

Holy Horus: The Jesus Origin Exposed; The Real Truth About Religion and Its Origins, and Annuit Coeptis Novus Ordo Seclorum http://edwardmd…

Started by Ed Ward, MD

3 Oct 5, 2013
Reply by AgeOfAtheists14

The new pope is even worse

Am I the only one more disturbed by the current pope? He's not better, he's just a better mascot for a religion that still won't take respo…

Started by Jeremy

19 Aug 1, 2013
Reply by Richard Goscicki

Check out the latest Thinking Atheist video!

The video is called A Minster's Son at: "The Thinking Atheist" on youtube. It talks about Free Thought Exchange and how atheists are going…

Started by Jason Testerman

3 Jan 1, 2013
Reply by Kim

TAM 9 Coverage by S.F. Zeigler

I attended this years The Amazing Meeting #9 in Las Vegas in July and will be posting video footage, pictures and news from the event. If y…

Started by S.F. Zeigler

8 Nov 25, 2012
Reply by S.F. Zeigler

MY ADDRESS TO ATHEIST UNITED CALLED "VISIONARY"

I am a believer in that old adage, “Consider the source,” so I was thrilled when a man I greatly admire for his intelligence, writing, pass…

Started by Steven Paul Leiva

0 Sep 16, 2012

Richard Dawkins "The GOD Delusion"

I am thinking about buying this book but i want to know if its any good? Have any of you read it? Is it any good? Who would you recomend i…

Started by Austin Hunt

6 May 15, 2012
Reply by Goz

Faith, Prayer and Logic

I had to mention this before I went to bed and forgot :p. I watched a clip from The View about Prayer and how Obama was getting grilled by…

Started by Victoria Vann

0 Mar 8, 2012

Jon Stewart on the American Atheists Association

Not sure where else to put this, so...   Since I tend to have knee-jerk reactions, I won't post my thoughts about this right now, except to…

Started by Nathan Hevenstone

57 Aug 28, 2011
Reply by TNT666

Is Baldwin on the Money?

I read an interesting essay from the African American for Humanism Examiner newsletter. The essay entitled, Wives Married to God: Religious…

Started by Donald R Barbera

0 Jun 19, 2011

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service