All Discussions Tagged 'Secular' (8)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Secular Party of Great Britain

I've just done a web search for "Secular Party of Great Britain" and not found one. Is it time there was one and what would its policies be…

Started by Neil Thompson

1 Sep 8, 2013
Reply by Clarence Dember

Greetings!

Hello, everyone. I am a 17 year old high school Junior living in the Bible belt of the south. I was raised home schooled in a household whe…

Started by Zachary Moses Lashley

5 Oct 5, 2011
Reply by roland707

(Help my friend) - America is a Christian Nation.

My buddy Pete is an ex-pentecostal now-atheist (yay!)I had posted a link to Jonathan Miller's "A Brief History of Disbelief" (2) (3) in a f…

Started by Richard Healy

25 Jun 15, 2011
Reply by Richard K. Emms

What got you thrown out of church - win a book!

Hi all,I interviewed Odin Zeus McGaffer (pen-name, his real name, I've heard, is Yeshua ben Yeuseph) author of 'Does God Get Diarreah' over…

Started by Jake Farr-Wharton

0 Sep 19, 2010

Freemasons Grand Lodge of Idaho Puts Former Member and Leader of New Secular Lodge on Masonic Trial

I received an email today about a fellow Atheist Nexus member and Humanist in Idaho who is going to go on Masonic Trial on Friday. Krispen…

Started by St Jimmy

0 Aug 13, 2010

What do Atheists believe in?

Being an Atheist doesn't describe what you believe in, it just means the absence of belief in the existence of deities. When people use the…

Started by Joel Mensah

9 Oct 8, 2009
Reply by Dennis

Greetings Atheists

Hello, I am Remi and I have been an Atheist for a little more then half my life. When I was 5 I wanted to become a priest so needless to sa…

Started by Remi Petch

3 Aug 30, 2009
Reply by Martin Allen

The SSA is offering travel grants to the AAI con!

'Scuse me while I pimp my office for a sec. Thought you all might be interested: Want to visit Southern California? Want to attend the ann…

Started by Brendan D.

0 Aug 15, 2008

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service