All Discussions Tagged 'School' (7)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Intelligent Design in the Classroom

Here is what, I think, a reasonable teacher should say about intelligent design being taught in public schools: "If they want me to teach i…

Started by Anthony Jordan

23 Feb 25
Reply by Michael Penn

Catholic School

Looking at school for our 2 boys and one of the better schools in the area is a catholic school.   Conrned that if I chose to send them to…

Started by Morgal

6 Aug 5, 2011
Reply by Jeremy Raines

School Prayer Victory in SC

A frantic few hours of work by my daughter, but it was worth it. Her public high school graduation was today in SC. I have attended several…

Started by Ian

6 Jun 9, 2011
Reply by John D

Do I look like a priest? (I get email)

Earlier last month a chaplain in Australia sent me an email requesting a change in date to deliver mass to students on campus. Today I get…

Started by Richard Healy

7 Oct 8, 2010
Reply by Richard Healy

High School All Over Again...?

I will raise a rather different question... You've all seen 'em... You all know at least one... A poser. Not to say that there aren't l…

Started by Kaye

30 Jul 10, 2010

The Gauntlet is Thrown

I view the Texas School Board textbook fiasco, occurring as it does on the Tea Party-supported election of Rand Paul, as the throwing down…

Started by James M. Martin

0 May 22, 2010

As an Extropian one of the goals in my life is to live as healthy as possible. And I need some help on it.

1) What kind of diet, in your opinion, promotes the healthiest living and longlivety? Please direct me to a source of information regarding…

Started by Sebastian Portelli

2 Apr 9, 2009
Reply by Sebastian Portelli

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service