All Discussions Tagged 'Richard' (14)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Who is Brother Richard?

Many people have suggested we start an introductions section to our forum. Here it is, and I will start things off. My name is Richard Hay…

Started by Richard Haynes

38 Apr 28
Reply by Steph S.

Adam and Eve meet Richard Dawkins

I am the organiser of an event in the UK that I hope may interest the atheist Nexus community.   The Ancestor's Trail is a symbolic hike to…

Started by Chris J

0 Jul 13, 2012

An atheist that doesn't like dawkins.

Hello, I have been wanting to get this off of my chest for a while. Richard Dawkins together with other "Great" atheists (Hitchens,  are co…

Started by Daniel PD

59 May 25, 2012
Reply by Dalton

Richard Dawkins "The GOD Delusion"

I am thinking about buying this book but i want to know if its any good? Have any of you read it? Is it any good? Who would you recomend i…

Started by Austin Hunt

6 May 15, 2012
Reply by Goz

Richard Dawkins NPR MP3 within url. 2011 baby!

http://www.wlrn.org/radio/programs/topical-currents/archive/evolutionary-biologist-richard-dawkins-the-magic-of-reality/

Started by AgeOfAtheists14

0 Sep 14, 2011

"Nailed: Ten Christian Myths That Show Jesus Never Existed At All" Author David Fitzgerald accepts Honorary PhD In Heresy from Logidea U.

David Fitzgerald, author, atheist and true historical sleuth has uncovered and documented the Holy Grail of atheism. Evidence that Jesus di…

Started by Richard H. McCargar

6 Jul 18, 2011
Reply by Matt VDB

Momm-a-theist

Greetings to all on the Atheist Nexus website.  I would like to introduce myself & get to know the people who are using this site &…

Started by Maia Rodriguez

20 Jan 22, 2011
Reply by Maia Rodriguez

My Date with Dawkins

For anyone who is interested, I have posted a detailed account of my evening hearing Richard Dawkins speak at Cal Tech.  You can read about…

Started by Maia Rodriguez

6 Oct 21, 2010
Reply by AgeOfAtheists14

Do I look like a priest? (I get email)

Earlier last month a chaplain in Australia sent me an email requesting a change in date to deliver mass to students on campus. Today I get…

Started by Richard Healy

7 Oct 8, 2010
Reply by Richard Healy

Today I was asked to conduct a communion ceremony. Me!

From Catholic Chaplain xxxxxxxx-xxxxxxxx@uow.edu.au to" xxxxxxx.xxxxx@gmail.com" date 12 August 2010 10:03Subject: Mass on Campus-15th Sept…

Started by Richard Healy

3 Aug 12, 2010
Reply by FreeThinker

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service