All Discussions Tagged 'Religious' (10)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Divine placebo

I propose to review potential placebo effects of religion and how these may explain why religious beliefs and practices are so common acros…

Started by Patrik Lindenfors

0 Mar 14

Dish Network forcing citizens to have "Religious Channels" in their Program Packages.

I signed up for Dish Network (it's a satellite TV company) here in Yuma AZ. The new customer package was just $19.99/month and included ext…

Started by LBGT Atheist/Secular Humanist

1 May 15, 2013
Reply by Debra Stevenson

Greetings!

Hello, everyone. I am a 17 year old high school Junior living in the Bible belt of the south. I was raised home schooled in a household whe…

Started by Zachary Moses Lashley

5 Oct 5, 2011
Reply by roland707

Religious people better neighbors

http://www.usatoday.com/news/opinion/forum/2010-11-15-column15_ST_N.htm So, secular people are not as neighborly as religious folk? Really?…

Started by Andrew Lafont

3 Nov 19, 2010
Reply by AgeOfAtheists14

So you are an atheist living in the Bible Belt

17 year old Atheist living in Borger, Texas, just to give you a little background, a town with 3 churches in a 2 block radius of the High s…

Started by Jared Chester Jack

11 Jul 16, 2010
Reply by Black Magick Woman

Golden Compass Sequel Withdrawn. Donohue Gloats.

If the following ticks you off as much as it did me, please sign the Petition at the following link: http://www.gopetition.com/petitions/t

Started by Trance Gemini

5 Jan 4, 2010
Reply by Trance Gemini

That was funny

I was in the car today on the way back from my aunts home in Riverside *I can't drive BTW* and I noticed this guy on the side of the road w…

Started by Alex Tyler

2 Jan 4, 2010
Reply by Alex Tyler

I'm new here and just checking it out! What kind of people are here?

I read a quite a few of the posts and am curious as to what kind of people are here and what kind of discussions can be created. I have a l…

Started by Tim Barrie

9 Jun 29, 2009
Reply by Tim Barrie

Living at Home with Religious Parents

Subject: MTV Documentary Date: Fri, 6 Mar 2009 13:14:52 -0800 (PST) Hi, MTV is currently producing a documentary about young people (16-2…

Started by Reality Activist

10 Mar 19, 2009
Reply by Sean

Religion at work

I am a sales man at best buy in a local town in tulsa, OK. I sell computers. None of my job requires me to follow a certain religious stand…

Started by Tyson

13 Mar 2, 2009
Reply by Draccataura

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

MJ

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service