All Discussions Tagged 'Politics' (16)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Atheism is not a prerequisite for any political ideology.

The only thing Atheism tells you about a person is that they reject the claims made by people about god.  It is erroneous to assert that it…

Started by Miles Hamilton Rider

2 May 25, 2011
Reply by John D

Slavery is Alive and Well

We have a new type of slave and it has very little to do with race. It has everything to do with ignorance and brainwashing.  Ofte…

Started by Reality Activist

4 Feb 1, 2011
Reply by AgeOfAtheists14

Oklahoma Abortion Laws Enacted and a Powerful Response!!

The strength, and poise and presentation that Lauren Zuniga projects in this response to Oklahoma Lawmakers Abortion Laws. A friend showe…

Started by Christian (ohh the irony)

3 May 7, 2010
Reply by Loren Miller

VA Delegate Bob Marshall: Disabled children are God's punishment to women who aborted their first pregnancy!

In case some of you hadn't heard the news from the elected state official from Manassas, VA. I wanted to pass along a link so you could rea…

Started by Christian (ohh the irony)

10 May 6, 2010
Reply by Sandra Stott

David Cameron: "I believe in the resurrection" & "I will protect faith schools" (UK Centric / General Election Spoiler)

David Cameron, leader of the UKs opposition Conservative party has given two interviews in The Catholic Herald in which he tries to woo the…

Started by Richard Healy

0 Apr 11, 2010

Libertarianism

As organizer of a few Atheists groups in the DC area, I frequently get Libertarians into the group. After finding most of them unrealistic,…

Started by Reality Activist

56 Jul 11, 2009
Reply by mthoreau

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

MJ

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service