All Discussions Tagged 'Politics' (17)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

To understand how Western science works...

This morning I read an article one of my friends on Facebook had forwarded to me. At first I thought the young lady who wrote it was trying…

Started by David Maxwell

19 Jun 2
Reply by Dr. Allan H. Clark

Petition to ban Creationism and Intelligent design in the science classroom

Please sign and share  Ban Creationism and Intelligent Design in the Science Classroom

Started by Tammy S

0 Jun 16, 2013

What are the first three things that Mr.Spock would do as President Spock of the United States.The year 2013 ?

I realize how broad this hypothetical is. That's one reason for the set limit to only three choices. I can't help but think that President…

Started by William Grant

7 Jun 12, 2013
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

What are the first three things that Mr.Spock would do as President Spock of the United States.The year 2013 ?

I realize how broad this hypothetical is. That's one reason for the set limit to only three choices. I can't help but think that President…

Started by William Grant

0 Jun 11, 2013

Prominent Female Christian Personalities

Dear all,   Can you think of any prominent female Christian personalities who have spoken out about Christianity's role in politics, especi…

Started by Jake Farr-Wharton

15 Jun 5, 2013
Reply by Michael Penn

My White House petition: acknowledge the nones | please sign

I just posted a petition to the White House Petition Website asking that atheists, agnostics, and the group collectively known as nones be…

Started by James Kz

1 Dec 12, 2012
Reply by James Kz

Economics 101 for Slaves...

My theory below is based on the following premise by Hazel Henderson: "The problem is, of course, that not only is economics bankrupt but i…

Started by Christina Marlowe

0 Jul 27, 2012

American Atheists?

Anybody feel that American Atheists causing some atheists to disassociate with it? I know as of right now I view it as hurting the intellec…

Started by Corey K

20 Sep 1, 2011
Reply by Rah Haha

McCarthyism is alive and well, and aimed at atheists

No matter what your political leanings might be we should all be able to agree that the current American Values Network campaign is horrend…

Started by D.O.S

1 Aug 8, 2011
Reply by AgeOfAtheists14

Well this Debt Ceiling debacle is going well.

Dow Drops 500 points Well it seems the stock market is doing great since this Debt Deal was passed! ohh...and a side note   US Spends 60 pe…

Started by Corey K

6 Aug 6, 2011
Reply by FreeThinker

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service