All Discussions Tagged 'Party' (9)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Secular Party of Great Britain

I've just done a web search for "Secular Party of Great Britain" and not found one. Is it time there was one and what would its policies be…

Started by Neil Thompson

1 Sep 8, 2013
Reply by Clarence Dember

Organize or die. It may just save your life. Literally.

In the wake of the massive tragedy in Norway, I implore all my atheist friends here to join the National Atheist Party. Your life may one d…

Started by Joe Bruemmer

29 Nov 4, 2011
Reply by Joe Bruemmer

Should the Tea Party be rebranded as a terrorist group?

Relevant Articles: Tea Partiers assualt a fellow atheist Tea Partiers want the uninsured to be left to die Tea Partiers want to dismantle W…

Started by Chris Dodds

16 Oct 13, 2011
Reply by AgeOfAtheists14

Absolutely InCrEdIbLe !!!!!

Defenders of Wildlife Filed under We Can’t Make This Stuff Up: Members of a Tea Party group in Citrus County, Florida, have come out agai…

Started by alexa penzner

22 Jul 16, 2011
Reply by mojo5501

Tell Me Your Views on the Tea Party

I would like to do a piece on my blog, Releasing Religion, regarding mixing God & government.  And I'd like to know what opinions peopl…

Started by Maia Rodriguez

448 Nov 12, 2010
Reply by Park Bierbower

Americans: At what point do you give up and leave?

"I am a Conservative Christian " I once proudly proclaimed!  Man it felt good!  Conservative, yea, that's me!   "Conservative Christian " s…

Started by LarryL

11 Oct 27, 2010
Reply by Jennifer Nicole

Dear Sarah: About Pat Tillman

Wickersham's Conscience is a blog from a Fairbanks, AK attorney.  I came across this blog post today and had to share it here.  In case you…

Started by LarryL

4 Oct 20, 2010
Reply by AgeOfAtheists14

We must Unite!

Atheists of Atheist Nexus! Lend me your eyes! The evangelicals and the born-again's are at 34% population in America. Catholics are at 25%…

Started by Andrew Lafont

41 May 2, 2010
Reply by Cynical Soldier

Anyone willing to create a Coffee Party Movement Group?

The Coffee Party wants to work with the government. It has garnered over 30,000 fans on facebook in a month. Members are tired of the obstr…

Started by Objection

9 Mar 5, 2010
Reply by Objection

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service