All Discussions Tagged 'Obama' (18)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

ISIS - Is Obama fiddling while Rome burns?

This is an excerpt from the Rude Pundit's blog today: In the wake of terrible things happening to us, to our own, our impulse is to fuck s…

Started by Bertold Brautigan

14 Sep 11
Reply by Freethinker31

God sent the storm to help Obama?

Isn't the obvious religious explanation for the storm that god wanted Obama to look presidential and thus get reelected?  How long before s…

Started by Jerry Wesner

3 Oct 31, 2012
Reply by Regina M

The Upcoming Election...

I thought I would get your opinions before I write a blog article on this topic. With a new election looming, if Obama wins again, do you…

Started by Ted E Bear

49 Nov 20, 2011
Reply by Jonah

Chris Hedges: Empire of Illusion

I like what little I've read of Chris Hedges. He's not afraid to take on anyone -- liberals and conservatives alike. And yes, even atheists…

Started by A Former Member

0 Sep 23, 2011

Chuck Norris accuses President Obama of supporting Islamic extremism

The ass Chuck Norris kicked turned out to be his own...   (May 2) Today, in what is probably a new personal best in bad timing, former act…

Started by Hugh Kramer

13 May 9, 2011
Reply by El Solo Lobo

Birther question

This has nothing to do with atheism, but I have a small question that came to mind after seeing it on CNN. What are birthers going on abou…

Started by paul babcock

53 Apr 28, 2011
Reply by Phil

Secularists want president to end religious discrimination in the Faith-Based Initiatives

July 1 will mark the second anniversary of the day when then-candidate Barack Obama promised to end proselytizing and religious discriminat…

Started by Hugh Kramer

0 Jun 30, 2010

Obama Cancels National Day of Prayer Service

Has anyone heard about this? http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/1724544/obama_cancels_national_day_of_prayer.html When I found ther…

Started by J.P.M.

9 Apr 23, 2010
Reply by J.P.M.

No Fair Election In Honduras Under Military Occupation

Excerpted from No Fair Election In Honduras Under Military Occupation: As the Honduran election approaches this Sunday, let's be clear abo…

Started by Nate

0 Nov 27, 2009

Adopt a Liberal- "Pray earnestly and intensely for them."

Praying for Liberals By David Waters A conservative Christian organization affiliated with Jerry Falwell's Liberty University has decided…

Started by Nate

4 Oct 2, 2009
Reply by William Hutton

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service