All Discussions Tagged 'New' (18)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

New Mexico: A non-theists' nightmare

I have realized fairly recently that the state I live in harbors next to zero percent of the population as atheists.... Non-theists, agnost…

Started by Cory "The Fox"

24 Jul 8
Reply by Cory "The Fox"

Use the murder of blasphemer in Pakistan to demonstrate the power of world secularism

The OpEd by Sethi "Tryanny of Blasphemy in Pakistan" in today's New York Times about the jailing of a blasphemer who insulted the prophet a…

Started by eric stone

1 May 21
Reply by Greg

Gotta love that enlightened New Testament.

Started by Mequa

4 Sep 10, 2013
Reply by Grinning Cat

The new pope is even worse

Am I the only one more disturbed by the current pope? He's not better, he's just a better mascot for a religion that still won't take respo…

Started by Ted E Bear

19 Aug 1, 2013
Reply by Richard Goscicki

Comparing Hitchens to Malcolm X

I have a new article in which I compare Christopher Hitchens to Malcolm X. Would love for feedback and insights.What Christopher Hitchens a…

Started by Be Scofield

3 Dec 5, 2012
Reply by AgeOfAtheists14

Occupy Wall Street

What are everyone's thoughts on Occupy Wall Street? Do you support the protesters? Why or why not?   I personally support the protests beca…

Started by Becca

22 Oct 16, 2011
Reply by Richard C Brown

OUR IGNORANCE IS GOD

(Excerpts from ‘Echoes of Common Sense’) By Adebowale Ojowuro “Faith is the determination to remain ignorant in the face of all evidence t…

Started by Adebowale Ojowuro

0 Oct 11, 2011

Yale University course on New Testament History

This is a pretty interesting course on the history of the New Testament.  Very informative.   http://www.youtube.com/user/YaleCourses#p/c/2

Started by FreeThinker

2 Sep 13, 2011
Reply by FreeThinker

Do we know how much our leaders earn or spend?

$3,000 per night? I mean, $3,000 per night? How can this person possibly understand our financial problems? (Let alone solving them) Our…

Started by Hassan Faramarz

0 May 15, 2011

Zeitgeist Movement/Venus Project - STOP, PLEASE STOP, AND THINK...

If you have not yet, watch "Zeitgeist Moving Forward" http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Z9WVZddH9w I totally agree with the concept of the m…

Started by Bob

2 Feb 2, 2011
Reply by Marc Draco

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service