All Discussions Tagged 'Movies' (6)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Is "Heaven is for Real" the Worst Con Job Ever Perpetrated on a Movie Audience?

The basic premise follows the ideas laid down in the 1970s by people like Kubler-Ross claiming that there is proof of an afterlife in the a…

Started by James M. Martin

16 May 21
Reply by James M. Martin

"Don Jon": An Atheist Film Review

Written and directed by its star, Don Jon is a movie by Joseph Gordon-Levitt about a New Jersey lothario who can get laid with a snap of hi…

Started by James M. Martin

3 Jan 31
Reply by Michael Penn

New Group: Joss Whedon Fans

Started a new group for all fans of Joss Whedon, or his work with Firefly, Serenity, Angel, Buffy, Dollhouse or any of his other projects.…

Started by Noah Petersen

3 Jan 13, 2010
Reply by Little Name Atheist

American Psycho the way it was intended

I've been a long time fan of Bret Easton Ellis and the movie inceptions of those works, but I can't help but say I'm appalled at the direct…

Started by Noah Petersen

0 Jan 8, 2010

Golden Compass Sequel Withdrawn. Donohue Gloats.

If the following ticks you off as much as it did me, please sign the Petition at the following link: http://www.gopetition.com/petitions/t

Started by Trance Gemini

5 Jan 4, 2010
Reply by Trance Gemini

Horror Movies

My Favorite horror movies are Zombie Films. I hope to one create a zombie film that will be so realistic it will scare ANYONE who watches i…

Started by Taylor Tyler

6 Aug 29, 2009
Reply by Hendrix1977

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

Latest Activity

Sentient Biped replied to Joan Denoo's discussion Here are the highlights of Justice Ginsburg’s fiery Hobby Lobby dissent
16 minutes ago
Loren Miller replied to Joan Denoo's discussion Here are the highlights of Justice Ginsburg’s fiery Hobby Lobby dissent
19 minutes ago
Sentient Biped replied to Joan Denoo's discussion Here are the highlights of Justice Ginsburg’s fiery Hobby Lobby dissent
31 minutes ago
Luara replied to Sentient Biped's discussion More than 30,000 Nexus members. Where are they?
37 minutes ago
Loren Miller replied to Joan Denoo's discussion Here are the highlights of Justice Ginsburg’s fiery Hobby Lobby dissent
41 minutes ago
42 minutes ago
Luara added a discussion to the group Mathematics
43 minutes ago
Sentient Biped replied to Joan Denoo's discussion ‘There are no wild cows’: Neil deGrasse Tyson slams ‘fear factor’ over GMOs
50 minutes ago
52 minutes ago
Patricia replied to Sentient Biped's discussion More than 30,000 Nexus members. Where are they?
53 minutes ago
Patricia replied to Sentient Biped's discussion More than 30,000 Nexus members. Where are they?
57 minutes ago
Idaho Spud replied to Sentient Biped's discussion More than 30,000 Nexus members. Where are they?
59 minutes ago

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service